Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2000 Boxster S with the FIST Imagine Auto Super Charger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
2000 Boxster S with the FIST Imagine Auto Super Charger

Well it is time to sell…I have just lost the love for it..

First let me say that it is at Imagine Auto under the close eye of one Mr. Stephen Kasper. It will have the first Super charger that they are producing for the 3.2. Think 3.8 power except for just a little more then the price of the conversion I will throw the car in for FREE. (Official HP numbers not yet released) The car is specd out very nicely and has some tasteful mods done to it in addition: Here are the specs:

2000 Boxster S
Black with black leather interior
Aero Kit 1
Boxster S Hardtop black with silver trim and tinted rear window
48,xxx miles
Heated seats leather
Optional dual 6.5 “ (I think maybe 5.25”) speakers in the door with the rear storage/speaker behind the seat (it sounds better with the rear speaker unhooked)
6speed with B&M SSK
Eibach pro kit lowering springs (I do have the stocks in the Eibach box)
18” turbo twist wheels
Wheel spacers 15 mm rear 7mm front
Clear corner and tail light
Silver hood crest (very mono chromatic)
Cargraphic muffler (stock muffler also included in sale)
In addition to the first IA s/c for the 3.2 (very exclusive) there will also be a set of headers custom made for this kit.

This project has been long in coming since the start date was 9/8/2005 so it should be done any day…Unfortunately I have just lost interest in it and feel like I could better utilize this cash somewhere else.

This 2000 Boxster S will have more then enough power and looks great to boot. If you are looking for one fast out of the box sleeper but would still like to be in a P-car this is the one. The price I have it listed for is a very fair 35,000 and will be sold while still in the possession of Imagine Auto in Lenexa Kansas (Kansas City). I will entertain offers and even interesting trades of a Mini Cooper S (prefer JCW) plus cash. You may e-mail me at jprwitt@yahoo.com or PM me here on 6speed. As of right now this is the ONLY place I am listing it as I want to see it go to someone who can appreciate it.

I am posting a few pics but you can always go to the IA website to see more. Thanks for looking.

Josh

Attached Images      

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 07-24-2006 at 03:29 AM.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
More picsffffffffffffffffff

Attached Images    

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 07-24-2006 at 03:47 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:41 AM
Just a boxster?
Here is a few more pics I just found

Attached Images      
Old 07-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
ah man.... i don't even get to see it before it's done

Old 07-25-2006, 11:49 AM
Just a boxster?
Its not sold yet...It would look great in your garage sitting next to the RSR..Than you coud see it all you wanted to...I could too

Old 07-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Evan333 is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear you are selling it!! Good luck in your sale, should be a real beast when its done!
Evan

Old 07-25-2006, 01:34 PM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Evan@FVD
should be a real beast when its done!
Remember this is a Boxster we're talking about here. I think the appropriate thing to say is "should be a real ***** when she's done"

I kid. Josh and I have wrung our cars out in the past, and that thing can handle. Turns that have me screeching all four tires he can take without a chirp.

Old 07-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Just a boxster?
Man that hurts... stabbing me in the back like that

Hay it is because of our last run that made me do this project 20-100 was close but after 100 I was dust.... NEED MORE POWER

Now you are going to up it again..This keeping up with the Jones stuff hurts

Old 07-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
No way that thing will be in my garage... one is enough for my time right now

Old 07-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Just a boxster?
I will be posting this for sale on other boards Tuesday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.