Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Porsche Tequipment rollbar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 12:01 AM
icemann633 is infamous around these parts
So this roll bar will work with either the BK or sparco harness bar??

Essentially giving you use of the back seats up untill track time, when you would put in the harness bar?

Doesnt the bar that goes along the B-Pillar interfere with where the harness bar would go?

-Keith

Old 08-11-2006, 12:14 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by icemann633
So this roll bar will work with either the BK or sparco harness bar??

Essentially giving you use of the back seats up untill track time, when you would put in the harness bar?

Doesnt the bar that goes along the B-Pillar interfere with where the harness bar would go?

-Keith
I cannot visualize it or find a pic with just this bar, but it looks like it would not work with the Sparco harness bar. Although, i think the other one will, it only has a thin bar that bolts to the seatbelt spot!

Old 08-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Cool Thanks man. Now to find one Cheaper

Old 08-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
By the way you can keep your rear seats in there but you can access them if you have GT3 seats in there. If you don't you may only access them if you are pretty flexable.......

-Eli

Old 08-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
By the way you can keep your rear seats in there but you can access them if you have GT3 seats in there. If you don't you may only access them if you are pretty flexable.......

-Eli
GT3 Seats? I thought GT3 dint have any seats in the back

Old 08-12-2006, 08:18 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zookie
Its impossible, impractical and very dangerous to run GT3 seats with still retaining the use of rear seats!!

Old 08-12-2006, 09:18 AM
icemann633 is infamous around these parts
Why??? I wouldnt want to put a person back there, but i dont see a problem in leaving the seats?

Old 08-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by icemann633
Why??? I wouldnt want to put a person back there, but i dont see a problem in leaving the seats?
You can leave them, they weigh all together maybe 20lbs most!

Old 08-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You can leave them, they weigh all together maybe 20lbs most!
I make use of my Rear Seats all the time. ... no seriously

Old 08-13-2006, 01:35 AM
I make use of my Rear Seats all the time. ... no seriously
LOL

Old 08-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
That's true yet many of the members on this forums have chosen to upgrade so they don't slide into the arms of a passenger on a hair-pin turn.

-Eli

Old 08-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
as per request, here are some pictures of the rollbar

willing to give great deal, if I don't have to ship it

Attached Images   
Old 08-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Former Vendor
Mine is being polished right now, it's going to be "off the hook"!!!!

-Eli

Old 08-24-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
as per request, here are some pictures of the rollbar

willing to give great deal, if I don't have to ship it
So wait, how much are you looking for???

Old 08-24-2006, 10:57 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
So wait, how much are you looking for???

best offer

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Tequipment rollbar