Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Porsche Tequipment rollbar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Westwood is infamous around these parts
Brian, I just bought a used one in Miami and had it shipped to Minnesota. A friend picked it up and took it to Greyhound for me and it only cost $39.00 to ship it.

I see lots of people who don't want to pay what normal carriers want for these, but Greyhound got it here in 3 days. They have a limit on insured value, but I figured how could they hurt the roll bar?

Just trying to offer you a larger market by offering shipping.

Roger

Old 08-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Rollbar

O.K.

I finished the rollbar polishing project! Check out the pics: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...055#post698055

It looks 100% better in person! I had one hell of a time doing this bar but it was well worth the effort and something different for a change.

-Eli

Old 08-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
As per PM,

"Can you contact me with the dimensions, width and heighth?
thanks, John"

does anyone know the dimesions? thanks

Old 08-28-2006, 10:11 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Westwood
Brian, I just bought a used one in Miami and had it shipped to Minnesota. A friend picked it up and took it to Greyhound for me and it only cost $39.00 to ship it.

I see lots of people who don't want to pay what normal carriers want for these, but Greyhound got it here in 3 days. They have a limit on insured value, but I figured how could they hurt the roll bar?

Roger
Roger,
If you need assitance installing it, my father has done his own and Marty K's roll bar up there. I am sure if you bring some beers over to his place he would gladly help out.

Old 08-29-2006, 01:42 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
As per PM,

"Can you contact me with the dimensions, width and heighth?
thanks, John"

does anyone know the dimesions? thanks
You're looking at about four feet wide, three feet tall and two feet deep from the two mounting points.

-Eli

Attached Images  
Old 08-29-2006, 07:23 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light

Roger
Good info. Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Westwood is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Roger,
If you need assitance installing it, my father has done his own and Marty K's roll bar up there. I am sure if you bring some beers over to his place he would gladly help out.
Luis, Thanks. I understand your father is coming to our picnic on Labor Day in Rochester. I look forward to meeting him there.

Roger

Old 08-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Thanks Eli

Old 08-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
Thanks Eli
Anytime. . . .

-Eli

Old 08-29-2006, 10:52 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Luis, Thanks. I understand your father is coming to our picnic on Labor Day in Rochester. I look forward to meeting him there.

Roger
He might, I think they just decided to come down here for the holiday though. He tries to make as many PCA events up there as possible, I am sure you will catch him at another one.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:54 PM
PM Sent Brian.