Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1000 RWHP Lexus SC300 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 12:35 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
1000 RWHP Lexus SC300 Turbo

Posting For my buddy Chris.... I have personally experienced this car. It is probably the fastest "Supercoupe" in Illinois. Car was pampered, has a 9k + redline, 6speed... with excellent drivability. Check this out...
Shank

.................................................. .............
It has come time for me to sell the car, as I have been presented with an amazing business opportunity. With my wife, 8mo daughter always in the front of my mind, it's a decision that makes the most sense for us as a family.

The car is in amazing condition and no expense was spared during the building process. It has a certified appraisal value of $56,000 and my asking price is a good amount lower than what it appraised for.

Asking price is
$49,000 obo

Please refer to this add for the detailed parts list, and pictures, as well as carfax info (completely clean with no accidents)

http://www.vipimports.com/sc300.php

Some may think it's a pretty steep asking price, and then there are some who may think it's fair, or even some that think it's undervalued. I'm confident that one could not replicate this car for any less than $65,000+. The current 3.2 liter stroker motor is a duplicate of some particular race teams, and is capable of 1300+rwhp (just need a larger turbo). To say the least it has been put together with thought and care.

There is not a spec nor sign of any rust as it was a florida car part of it's life, and stored the rest during winters. The paint is about an 8 out of 10 if not a 9. Interior is now all swapped black with the center cup holder needed, and the 2 door jam plastic trim pieces (carpet to doorjam piece), as well as the headliner, which is very difficult to get out due to the roll cage. The wheels/tires have less than 1000 miles on them and are flawless!

Just another note, this motor came out of a 1998 us spec supra tt, so it's a full gte swap. 6psd tranny shifts perfectly and has recently been inspected/pulled apart and all is in excellent condition. The rear is a 6spd supra diff with 2 brand new supra tt half shafts.

There are so many other things to mention but it would take pages.

To my knowledge it's one of the first SC300's into the 9's (street driven car, not a race car) and I don't know of many other ones that have documented power of 1000+rwhp.

If anyone has any questions please contact myself ( christhreadgill@ameritech.net )

Here are some pics

Thanks for looking everyone

Chris

Old 08-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Awesome car, but that ad states that it is capable of 1300 RWHP. The dyno was 1000 RWHP.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:05 PM
quikturbo is infamous around these parts
I told Ryan to change the title. Sorry for any confusion.

The motor has been built to handle 1300+ rwhp just needs an 88mm turbo. The 80 is going to max out around 1100-1200rwhp.

Thanks for posting Shank.

Chris

Old 08-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by quikturbo
I told Ryan to change the title. Sorry for any confusion.

The motor has been built to handle 1300+ rwhp just needs an 88mm turbo. The 80 is going to max out around 1100-1200rwhp.

Thanks for posting Shank.

Chris
Just curious...why didn't you use the 88mm turbo when the motor was built?

Old 08-25-2006, 02:55 PM
I drive it on the street and didn't want the additional lag.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Somewhat flexible on price, just pm me.

Chris

Old 08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
that thing is nutzzzz... cool ride.