Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2003 Ferrari 360 Modena For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena For Sale

Well, the time has come to sell the F-Car. It was a good 6 months, but it's time to put that money back into the business to do something productive.

Here are the specs:

2003 F360 Modena, Black/Black, 6500 miles, F1 Tranny, Full Leather Trim including headliner and door sills, Daytona Seats, Challenge Grills, Tubi Exhaust, Stock Ferrari Radio, Chrome Factory 5-spokes, Expen$ive 30K service completed including new belts and all fluids, all recalls performed. Formerly owned by the Bren family (as in the people who own the Irvine Company). Never been tracked.

Located in City of Industry, CA.

$155K OBO. No lowballers please - this car is immaculate!

Will post pics as soon as I resize them.

Old 09-21-2006, 07:31 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
looking forward to pics, gl with sale

Old 09-22-2006, 01:09 AM
daapowerog is infamous around these parts
for a second there i thought service costed $30k

Old 09-22-2006, 01:41 AM
jrloM3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by daapowerog
for a second there i thought service costed $30k
dude, you and me both. i had to do a double-take. lol

Old 09-22-2006, 09:43 AM
wbvega is infamous around these parts
I do believe that service is about $15K...when looking for used 360's that's always something to look for and ask about because it's a benefit if that service has been performed. That + a good price (sub $150K) = a deal.

BL

Old 09-22-2006, 09:56 AM
tomf-1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wbvega
I do believe that service is about $15K...when looking for used 360's that's always something to look for and ask about because it's a benefit if that service has been performed. That + a good price (sub $150K) = a deal.

BL
nope.....major timing belt service on the 360 ranges from 4k to 5k. the final tally depends on what else needs to be fixed, replaced during the course of the service.

for prosperity measure, you can almost count on the "Might As Well" factors once they get access to the engine which often account for about 15% to 20% of the original estimate. this is more often true with engine out service which DOESN'T apply to the 360.

three months ago, i had 30k major done on my 360 (timing belts, accessory belts, all fluid changes, new brake pads, new front tires) at Lake Forest Sport Cars, authorized Ferrari dealership in Chicago. total billed right at 5k.

add another 2k if clutch needs replacing.

Old 09-22-2006, 10:26 AM
JR.
Banned
JR. is infamous around these parts
Tomf-1,
how many miles on your 360?
what is "market price" on a 430 spyder at LFSC??
thanks,

JR

Old 09-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by JR.
Tomf-1,
how many miles on your 360?
what is "market price" on a 430 spyder at LFSC??
thanks,

JR
13,450 miles at this writing.

i have no knowledge of the 430 spider in question at LFSC. with that said, depending on color combo, options (racing seats, Ceramic brakes, CF interior parts, an 06 430 spider will range bound from 310k to 320k. the spread b/w a coupe and a spider is around 40k to 50k.

pretty insane, imo.

Old 09-22-2006, 10:52 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
My friend in NY just did 30k on his 2000 360 it cost $4200 @ Wide World (authorized f-car dealer)

Old 09-22-2006, 10:55 AM
JR.
Banned
JR. is infamous around these parts
tomf-1, that is insane..
i used to think that newer Ferrari's were a good investment.. then i realized that all new F cars sell for way over list.. i talked to a friend of mine and he said that spyders are $70K over list.. when it comes time to sell it, the owner (seller) eats a fair amount of that... so, as an "investment" , newer F cars depreciate just like all other used cars..

Old 09-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by JR.
tomf-1, that is insane..
i used to think that newer Ferrari's were a good investment.. then i realized that all new F cars sell for way over list.. i talked to a friend of mine and he said that spyders are $70K over list.. when it comes time to sell it, the owner (seller) eats a fair amount of that... so, as an "investment" , newer F cars depreciate just like all other used cars..
it's only a good investment if you are fortunate enough to get your name on the list and get it at list price (big IF) and flip it but now many authorized dealerships are putting a stop to that by stipulating a first right of refusal to buy the car back within a short time frame.

in general, buying a new or newer ferrari should never be considered as any "investment". your money is better parked in a CD

Old 09-22-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Marc996Miami
My friend in NY just did 30k on his 2000 360 it cost $4200 @ Wide World (authorized f-car dealer)
+1 dead on. WW is a great dealership, btw. i hold them in high regards

Old 09-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
The 30K service was done at Ferrari Service Costa Mesa. It cost a bit over $3K.

Also, the clutch has well over 50% left.

Old 09-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally Posted by tomf-1
+1 dead on. WW is a great dealership, btw. i hold them in high regards
Yup I knew Alberto for 20 years when I lived up there..they are wonderful Joe Sigretti is a great guy I also go back to mid 80's with him

Old 09-22-2006, 12:35 PM
wbvega is infamous around these parts
wow...thanks for the clarification guys. I always heard it was insanely expensive. $3-5K is not much different than doing a big service on my Turbo. Slaps a whole new paintjob on my swearing off Ferrari because of maintenance costs. Watch my signature for updates :-)

BL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 Ferrari 360 Modena For Sale