Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

19" HRE 547R for 996 wide with AVS tires - black centers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 09:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 19" HRE 547R for 996 wide with AVS tires - black centers

hey guys,

as some of you know, this is not the set I actually ordered. Since it was not ready in time for the DUB super bowl show, I took an inventory set from HRE. Well since my real order will be ready next week, these bad boys are now for sale.

The car was driven exactly 38 miles there and back with the new wheels and tires. The specs are:

HRE 547R - black painted centers
19x8.5 front 2" LIP
19x11 rear 4" LIP
Yoko AVS Sport
235/35/19 front
315/25/19 rear

I am looking to get $5000 for the wheels and tires. They are immediately available. If anyone is interested please let me know.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 02-01-2004, 02:34 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
WHats the difference between this and hte set you ordered if I may ask?

Old 02-01-2004, 07:38 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Re: 19" HRE 547R for 996 wide with AVS tires - black centers

Originally posted by lee2375
[B]hey guys,

as some of you know, this is not the set I actually ordered. Since it was not ready in time for the DUB super bowl show, I took an inventory set from HRE. Well since my real order will be ready next week, these bad boys are now for sale.

The car was driven exactly 38 miles there and back with the new wheels and tires. The specs are:

HRE 547R - black painted centers
19x8.5 front 2" LIP
19x11 rear 4" LIP
Yoko AVS Sport
235/35/19 front
315/25/19 rear

Do you have rolled fendors with 315's and the 4" lips in the rears?

Old 02-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: 19" HRE 547R for 996 wide with AVS tires - black centers

Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
Do you have rolled fendors with 315's and the 4" lips in the rears?
no - my tires are the AVS, not the Contis like you have.

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 02-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally posted by msindi
WHats the difference between this and hte set you ordered if I may ask?
same color, different style. I would just keep these except I already ordered the other set a month earlier, so I am already committed to it.

Old 02-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Rodis is infamous around these parts
lee sent you a PM

Old 02-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
sold! thank you

Old 02-05-2004, 10:31 AM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Re: 19" HRE 547R for 996 wide with AVS tires - black centers

Lee will u take $4500 for them i'll buy them.....

Old 02-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
sorry man already sold