Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 07:32 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is infamous around these parts
RS4 for sale

Avus silver, premium package, 1500 miles, no stories $68K

Old 10-25-2006, 09:01 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
GL with the sale. You dont like it, wasnt what you expected? Dont mean to pry, just wondering.

Bajo

Old 10-25-2006, 09:32 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BBGT2
GL with the sale. You dont like it, wasnt what you expected? Dont mean to pry, just wondering.

Bajo
Good questions!.

I liked the car and it exceded my expectations (first Audi).
However, at the same time I picked up a 997S with the X51 package, and I like it better. My wife also likes it better. Since we have a GT3 coming in 3-4 weeks, and already have a Cayenne TT in the garage it seems like the Audi RS4 is the most redundant car (don't need two practical cars, but there is no limit to impractical cars)). If we want we can both do DE events with the Porsches, that will also make the dealer happy since he won't have to lend me cars anymore.

However logic aside, like I said, my wife likes the 997S better (as a compliment to her Cayenne), so it stays, and the RS4 goes. Life is simple again!

Old 10-25-2006, 11:18 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cnc
Good questions!.

I liked the car and it exceded my expectations (first Audi).
However, at the same time I picked up a 997S with the X51 package, and I like it better. My wife also likes it better. Since we have a GT3 coming in 3-4 weeks, and already have a Cayenne TT in the garage it seems like the Audi RS4 is the most redundant car (don't need two practical cars, but there is no limit to impractical cars)). If we want we can both do DE events with the Porsches, that will also make the dealer happy since he won't have to lend me cars anymore.

However logic aside, like I said, my wife likes the 997S better (as a compliment to her Cayenne), so it stays, and the RS4 goes. Life is simple again!
Makes perfect sense. Gotta love the wife that says the Porsche stays.
For the price you are asking I dont think it will be a problem selling it.
Try RS6.com alot of Audi guys there, signup is simple and fast. Or if you want I will post a thread there with this link, if you wouldnt mind.
Let me know.
Bajo

Old 10-26-2006, 12:31 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Try RS6.com alot of Audi guys there, signup is simple and fast. Or if you want I will post a thread there with this link, if you wouldnt mind.
Let me know.
Bajo
That IS a great price. g/l, i think it will sell fast at that price. any pics?

Old 10-26-2006, 12:34 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Let me know.
Bajo
OT, but Bajo man that avatar is SICK! I LOVE that 997TT look! So aggresive, and I think that when you look at it, it shows just how attractive that front bumper set up Porsche did is on that car. I LOVE IT!

Old 10-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
OT, but Bajo man that avatar is SICK! I LOVE that 997TT look! So aggresive, and I think that when you look at it, it shows just how attractive that front bumper set up Porsche did is on that car. I LOVE IT!
Thank you .

Bajo

Old 10-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Banned
FD3SDriver is infamous around these parts
Free bump for you because i LOVE those cars! Good luck with the sale!!