Location (State):

Item Condition:

600rwhp 2003 Mustang Cobra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 08:02 PM
The Pun
Originally Posted by FNR32
If it doesnt sell over the weekend, shoot me a PM. I seriously might be interested. Ive never had a mustang before, and never really been a fan, but i do like yours
I talked to the guy flying in and since the weather is sucking (snow/sleet) we are putting it off until the roads clear up. I can scare the crap outa him with the sales pitch then

Let me know if you want anymore info...

Here is a vid of me racing a heads/cam zo6 and some punk in a FGT...

http://www.spdkilz.org/Video-Audio/M...vs%20Cobra.wmv

Old 01-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
You have to watch out for those kids in FGT's.

Old 01-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Jeff, PM me with info and price on the Red one!

Old 01-16-2007, 08:23 PM
The Pun
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Jeff, PM me with info and price on the Red one!
I just put a post here the other day. I just bought a new shifter for it also

Here is da link...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ighlight=cobra

Old 01-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
My decision varies...Keep the Harley and chopper it out with a HUGE motor and built trans or.... Buy a Cobra.

Old 03-07-2007, 09:58 PM
The Pun
My decision varies...Keep the Harley and chopper it out with a HUGE motor and built trans or.... Buy a Cobra.
Buy a Cobra

Old 03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by 10th03cobra
Buy a Cobra
Monthly payments?

Old 03-30-2007, 01:46 AM
The Pun
She is outa storage and ready to rock!!!

Old 03-30-2007, 02:31 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
I can't believe this beast hasn't sold yet! If I had the $, i would. It fit's my needs (wants ) perfectly.

What's up with the red one?

Old 03-30-2007, 10:41 AM
The Pun
Originally Posted by Alex
I can't believe this beast hasn't sold yet! If I had the $, i would. It fit's my needs (wants ) perfectly.

What's up with the red one?
Sold the red one last month..

I got a few people that are pretty interested but they have not come up with the $$$ yet. Hopefully after this goes I am gonna pick up a 996TT once I find the right one.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Sold the red one last month..

I got a few people that are pretty interested but they have not come up with the $$$ yet. Hopefully after this goes I am gonna pick up a 996TT once I find the right one.
BUMP for a BAD *** Cobra!

Old 04-02-2007, 02:59 AM
The Pun
BUMP for a BAD *** Cobra!
Thanks pimp, willing to work on price...

Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM
The Pun
Price drop $28,995....

Old 04-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Price drop $28,995....
STEAL of a deal for a car of that caliber!

Someone is going to be lucky to pick her up!

Good luck Jeff!

Old 04-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Tucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to beholdTucker is a splendid one to behold
I'm amazed you haven't sold this yet, good luck with the sale man. Hope to see ya around town this summer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 600rwhp 2003 Mustang Cobra