Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S 1:18 996 Turbo Cab Pearl White

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 05:47 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
F/S 1:18 996 Turbo Cab Pearl White

Hey guys, I'm selling a 1:18 996 Turbo Cab I just finished, excellent finish, very nice pearl effect in direct sunlight, as shown in the pics. Here's a link to my Ebay auction.http://cgi.ebay.com/1-18-Porsche-996...QQcmdZViewItem

Item number 230044848436 If the link doesnt work. Thanks!

Old 10-30-2006, 05:55 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
If i bought a hotwheels gt3 and sent you it and you painted it black, how much would it cost, or would you do it. Because that looks like it has been painted white and if you did, its very nicley done

Old 10-30-2006, 06:05 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Yes it has been painted by me, I bought it at SAMS club last weekend, they are in season there, time to load up. I have a black GT3 I just did for Luis, and would love to do another.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:07 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by porschespeeddem
Yes it has been painted by me, I bought it at SAMS club last weekend, they are in season there, time to load up. I have a black GT3 I just did for Luis, and would love to do another.
i may be interested, i know it sounds way out in left field, but if i had you do a black gt3, is there anyway you could paint the brake calipers yellow (trying to make it liike my dads car)

Old 10-30-2006, 06:09 PM
I could definitely do that, done it more than once, only problem is, I havent found a way to do the PORSCHE script back on the calipers. I'm still working on a decal program for my printer to do crests and emblems and such. http://community.webshots.com/user/chenoweth316 check out my models folder there, I have several other customs I've done for myself. I've done aluminum interior accents, center consoles, shift *****, ebrake handles, seat belts, that kinda stuff.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Man, im going way out here, but i have a gt3 rs (street car) that sorda fell off my bed lol, and have the rs wing left, could you put that on to with out it looking stupid.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Man deff gonna have to do this deal, i will show it to my dad and get back to u

Old 10-30-2006, 06:15 PM
I bet I could probably get it on there, I got the wing on my yellow turbo cab, and even custom made the hydraulic lift cylinders to make the wing look extended. http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2543...33943721TqGMNf You can see them in that picture.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:23 PM
thats a nice job, but for the rs wing i dont think you would have to do that

Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
thats a nice job, but for the rs wing i dont think you would have to do that
No that was just for the lift cylinders on the turbo.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:29 PM
So if i have you do one here would be the specs:
1. Black rims
2. rs wing
3. ceramic brakes
any thing else that would look cool

Old 10-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Cool, after looking at the GT3 model I have, the calipers dont say PORSCHE on them to begin with. And also, the model comes with GT3 eurospec seats and red harnesses. What part of the wing do you have, just the upper blade or the side supports as well?

Old 10-30-2006, 06:32 PM
upper blade

Old 10-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Sounds good, lemme know if/when you're ready to send one out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S 1:18 996 Turbo Cab Pearl White