Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2002 Maserati Spider Cambrio Corsa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
oh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant future
FS: 2002 Maserati Spider Cambrio Corsa

Our family attorney is wanting to sell his Maser for $58,427.31

Its metallic blue with a blue top, cream interior, loaded with everything and has only 8,800 miles...drove it the other day...hella fun car to cruise around in...and in great shape...it has been very well taken care of, of course.

Don't have the pics with me but will post when i get a chance or when you guys show some interest.

TIA

Old 11-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
why so cheap?

Old 11-08-2006, 10:17 PM
oh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant futureoh Crap has a brilliant future
is that cheap??? ok then....$65K....j/k

Its what the value is...i don't know...just got it from NADA.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
show me some pix

Old 11-08-2006, 11:25 PM
just woundering whats NADA... i didnt know masa went for like 60k?

Old 11-08-2006, 11:28 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
Heres one for 45K with 23K miles. i dont particulary like the way maseratis looks though. something weird about them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Maser...spagenameZWDVW

Old 11-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
NADA is like Kelly blue blook...used NADA because KBB had no value for the car.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:19 AM
kbliew is infamous around these parts
the price is about right. my buddy bought a fly yellow one a few months ago, 2002 model,8k miles, for around 55k. but oil change is $1k+ and he had to leave the car there for a week to have an oil change! That kinda scares me a bit....

Old 11-09-2006, 07:21 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
a friend of mine had it for a while and he said it was a fun car to drive, a lot of attention etc, but wasn't very reliable. Maybe it was the first year built and like all cars it will have it's issues. But i am also sure if the issues were small, they were magnafied cuz how much they paid for it and expected it to be perfect with zero defects.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:46 AM
to my knowledge the 2002 uses the F360 motor and so fourth? That means at 15k miles the service is the same? thats just CRAZY

Old 11-09-2006, 11:05 AM
what is crazy? put the number out here for us for those who can just imagine.
Maybe i will stop imagining if the number hits me right in the face!!!!

Old 11-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Here is what Ferrari near my house said...
I asked how much service was on a ferrari/mas... They said if i had to ask i couldnt afford it... I LAUGHED and said whats the deal they replied:

Every 3-5k miles or once a year the car must be serviced... That service can range in price from 2k to 5k dollars. I was told that at 15k miles the service is 10k dollars. I might be wrong... But thats what ferarri near my house said. That means if i drive the car daily and put 25k to 30k miles i just spent about 30k in service.. THATS Crazy...

I replied with, "Affording is one thing, being stupid with the money you have is another..."

I feel its not worth that kind of money if its gotta be serviced that often and for that much... Also an oil change is 1k dollars and to my knowledge you cant do it on your own, you need special tools and stuff... ITS ALL B>S

Old 11-09-2006, 04:21 PM
kbliew is infamous around these parts
It's a very nice car no doubt, but the maintenance cost is a bit high, The F1 tranny clutch has to be replaced every 12k miles on average. At least that's what the maser service manager told my friend. And the Cost? it's about $5k , 3 weeks ago my friend blew the coolant hose and that set him back $6k and it's been sitting in maser service bay waiting for the parts. Out of 6 months of ownership, the car spent 2 months in the service center. But hey, that's the price you pay for exclusivity.

Old 11-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Dabum is infamous around these parts
Wow, my dad is looking at buying one... but this service **** is scaring me.

Old 11-09-2006, 11:03 PM
CadenceX has a spectacular aura aboutCadenceX has a spectacular aura about
I looked at these for awhile. That price is about right...I've seen many low mile 02s go between 50-60k. The problem like everyone is mentioning is reliability. Many are reporting very short clutch life (less than 20k miles).

Last edited by CadenceX; 11-09-2006 at 11:06 PM.