Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Awesome GT2 RUF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 09:45 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Fella's i cannot thankyou enough for the warm congrats! BTW, anyone know what type of "stages" they have for their exhausts? Or what the components consist of? (Cats, Cat bypass) was just wondering and cant find any info!

Thanks again.

Martin

Old 12-30-2006, 11:47 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Man, Martin leave it alone.. That machine is the best of the best.. She is the perfect set-up for you Bro...

Old 12-30-2006, 11:48 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Marty, you modaholic you ! I can see it now 2nd thread started by you after you get the car, "My R-GT2 with straight pipes" LOL
Whats the ETA for this bad boy?

Bajo

Old 12-30-2006, 11:56 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Haha you guys are crazy! I was just curious because of things i have researched and read

Well since i just really started this deal 2 days ago, its almost done LOL. Tuesday money will be wired and then probably shipped Wednesday i would assume? I'll keep you guys updated!

Old 12-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
As far as I know, the 550 kit used 100 cel cats exhaust. The muffler look same as factory OEM one they re-work the inside with RUF part # plate on it.

Old 12-31-2006, 12:23 AM
AzExoticLover is infamous around these partsAzExoticLover is infamous around these parts
Congrats Martin! Have fun and be safe....

Old 12-31-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by Ray
As far as I know, the 550 kit used 100 cel cats exhaust. The muffler look same as factory OEM one they re-work the inside with RUF part # plate on it.
Hmm interesting, does that mean the weight is similar??? I would have thought they would creat something on there own, i even heard the early RUF exhausts lost HP in an exhaust shootout, but then they reworked/modeled them

BTW Dave thanks man

Old 12-31-2006, 01:58 AM
yellowturbo is infamous around these parts
Congrats! So is the 997 GT3 still going to come?

If you happen to be in Dallas, PM me. I've known the Ruf guys for a long time and would love to see you take delivery.

Old 12-31-2006, 05:28 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Hmm interesting, does that mean the weight is similar??? I would have thought they would creat something on there own, i even heard the early RUF exhausts lost HP in an exhaust shootout, but then they reworked/modeled them
I have the RUF exhaust on my TT, not sure about the weight. The muffler exterior look very simliar to factory muffler. It got quart tips plus RUF part #. I'm not sure how much power gain from the exhaust. But I can beat my friend's X50 + GIAC + V-flow at highway run. Atleast there is no power lost I guess

Old 12-31-2006, 08:29 AM
Ruf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura about
Cool Deal

Congratulations,what a prize! Uhh just so you know,I happen to be a very experienced driver of Ruf automobiles. I am offering to fly to DF,drive the car to your home at absolutely no charge. I will even provide a jack and some stands so you can jack up the car and run it backwards to adjust the odometer.

Interested?

Very best regards,

Roland

P.S.

Marty,is this car a candidate for ORR?

Old 12-31-2006, 12:16 PM
RUF Monkey is infamous around these parts
This car actually has the 590 RTurbo exhaust. When the conversion was ordered, the customer wasted no oppurtunity to make it the best all rounded car!

Old 12-31-2006, 12:41 PM
doccao is infamous around these parts
Even though I have never even seen a Ruf car before, I will also extend Roland's offer to you along with a free hand wash. Plus, if you wire the funds to me I will make sure it gets there as well (also free of charge) to fulfill my good dead of the year.

Old 12-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by yellowturbo
Congrats! So is the 997 GT3 still going to come?

If you happen to be in Dallas, PM me. I've known the Ruf guys for a long time and would love to see you take delivery.
Well, i still have a little bit to decide. I NEED to drive one though or get good seat time before i buy one, but yea im planning on it!

Originally Posted by Ray
I have the RUF exhaust on my TT, not sure about the weight. The muffler exterior look very simliar to factory muffler. It got quart tips plus RUF part #. I'm not sure how much power gain from the exhaust. But I can beat my friend's X50 + GIAC + V-flow at highway run. Atleast there is no power lost I guess
nice man, yea i saw those videos, your car s strong, sounds so sick too!

Originally Posted by Ruf-Racer
Congratulations,what a prize! Uhh just so you know,I happen to be a very experienced driver of Ruf automobiles. I am offering to fly to DF,drive the car to your home at absolutely no charge. I will even provide a jack and some stands so you can jack up the car and run it backwards to adjust the odometer.

Interested?

Very best regards,

Roland

P.S.

Marty,is this car a candidate for ORR?
Haha Roland thankyou so much for the offer, but i'll pass by ORR what do you mean, best i can think of is "Open Run Racing" ??!

Originally Posted by doccao
Even though I have never even seen a Ruf car before, I will also extend Roland's offer to you along with a free hand wash. Plus, if you wire the funds to me I will make sure it gets there as well (also free of charge) to fulfill my good dead of the year.
Thanks to you too, but again i'll have to pass haha! If your in the Dallas , TX area stop by and take a look at it, tell them Martin said you can sit in it and look it over

Old 12-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by RUF Monkey
This car actually has the 590 RTurbo exhaust. When the conversion was ordered, the customer wasted no oppurtunity to make it the best all rounded car!
Yea i realized this, what exactly is the difference? Im excited

Old 12-31-2006, 10:54 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Martin, congrats on this new ride, my dad was just saying what a great deal this is...you've been waiting and scouting for quite a while, and looks like your patients is now rewarded....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Awesome GT2 RUF