Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Awesome GT2 RUF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 10:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
Martin, congrats on this new ride, my dad was just saying what a great deal this is...you've been waiting and scouting for quite a while, and looks like your patients is now rewarded....
You got that right, it was just the right car for me! Even at 110k, 120, 130 beyond that is PUSHING IT, i still would have considered it It was just me!

Thanks again.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:22 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Oh come on now Martin, For 120K Brother I know damn well you would have waited for your 997GT3... You just happen to get a great machine for an even greater investment!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 12:27 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Oh come on now Martin, For 120K Brother I know damn well you would have waited for your 997GT3... You just happen to get a great machine for an even greater investment!!!

He was bitten by the GT2 bug and no GT3 was gonna take the sting out, no way no how.
Fortunately for him he found the ultimate GT2.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
thanks Bajo, its soon to be a done deal. Im actually about to call Jon at RUF right now to wire some money! I am overly excited
I am late to the party...you bought it?

wow...

Congrats!

Old 01-01-2007, 12:37 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Like i said Kenny, it caught my eye not because of price but for what it was! I would have taken it over the Prototec, Blue on Tan, Yellow and all at the same price, except probably Ron's

Originally Posted by BBGT2
He was bitten by the GT2 bug and no GT3 was gonna take the sting out, no way no how.
Fortunately for him he found the ultimate GT2.
Yes sir, BUT, i cannot wait to drive the 997 GT3. i might then still take delivery

Originally Posted by controlit
I am late to the party...you bought it?

wow...

Congrats!
Yes sir Mark, Tuesday everything is done, hopefully Wed. it will be shipped

Old 01-01-2007, 12:39 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
[quote=iLLM3]Like i said Kenny, it caught my eye not because of price but for what it was! I would have taken it over the Prototec, Blue on Tan, Yellow and all at the same price, except probably Ron's

I agree with you about Ron's GT2, that car is as awesome as Ron is.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
[quote=BBGT2]
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Like i said Kenny, it caught my eye not because of price but for what it was! I would have taken it over the Prototec, Blue on Tan, Yellow and all at the same price, except probably Ron's

I agree with you about Ron's GT2, that car is as awesome as Ron is.
Yes sir, Ron is the man, and his car was godly

Old 01-01-2007, 02:06 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Martin, huge congrats, very cool car. I thought gt2 cars were usually $110 and up and a Ruf upgrade too. HOw did you find this amazing deal???

Old 01-01-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by riverflyer
Martin, huge congrats, very cool car. I thought gt2 cars were usually $110 and up and a Ruf upgrade too. How did you find this amazing deal???
Yea man, this is 40-50k into the car. I mean for the car itself its like 105-110 being an 02, the owner in Texas wants to get rid of t for his new GT3, they had t up for 130 but the buyer didnt come through. So i guess he just wants to get rid of it now!

It was a gift for me to find this hah

Old 01-01-2007, 03:12 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Wow, I would have been all over this had I seen it, as I am sure many others too. Good on you for making such a score. I got one last summer, they do come along once in a while but hey, all I can say is Merry F%&^ing Christmas!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 06:56 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Oh no you didn't!!! Can't believe I missed this thread - C O N G R A T S ! ! !

I seriously wouldn't be able to sit down if it said "GT2 RUF coming soon" in my sig.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:15 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Martin now order CF RUF mirrors!

Old 01-01-2007, 10:46 AM
rs200evo has a spectacular aura aboutrs200evo has a spectacular aura aboutrs200evo has a spectacular aura about
what is the mileage on the gt2-ruf ?

Old 01-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by rs200evo
what is the mileage on the gt2-ruf ?

Here you go, it has all the info on the car.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=68234

Old 01-01-2007, 11:40 AM
rs200evo has a spectacular aura aboutrs200evo has a spectacular aura aboutrs200evo has a spectacular aura about
is the relatively high mileage a concern ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Awesome GT2 RUF