Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

HELP!! Stolen 2003 RENNTECH S600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 11:51 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Roger, I just e-mailed the seller to tell them I wanted to purchase the S600 Renntech they had for sale. If I get a response, we can trace through my Brother at D.O.J..... Kenny

Old 01-03-2007, 11:56 PM
nathanc4s is infamous around these parts
s600

this sucks, i am over in that area alot for work i will keep my eyes open. this is a prety unique car so it will not be hard to spot. PM me what you want me to do if i see it. good luck.............

Old 01-04-2007, 12:03 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Roger that really sucks man. I wish I had known. I'm not kidding but I thought I saw your car a couple of times just driving around. I didn't know you moved so I assumed it was you. What a scum bag....

Old 01-04-2007, 12:49 AM
YoWils is infamous around these parts
Wow! I was wonder why the GT-Import lot was emptied out all of a sudden.

This is terrible. So sorry to hear. Will keep an eye out around these woods.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:11 AM
shrka is infamous around these parts
WT....can't believe this. man I hope you get your car.

Old 01-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Rogerv is infamous around these parts
Update!!!!

I posted this same sort of post in the local craigs list and tonight someone was nice enough to send me the following link:
http://wwww.getauto.com/vehicledetai...00/san-jose/ca

If you click on the link right in the middle of the page for the free car fax report it shows that my car was registered to someone else Dec 5th 2006 in Inglewood CA. Has anyone seen this car driving around Inglewood?
Does any one happen to know the person who has it now?
I doubt they knew anything about it, but I would love to get in contact with them so I can track down the scum bag from GT-Imports.

Old 01-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rogerv
I posted this same sort of post in the local craigs list and tonight someone was nice enough to send me the following link:
http://wwww.getauto.com/vehicledetai...00/san-jose/ca

If you click on the link right in the middle of the page for the free car fax report it shows that my car was registered to someone else Dec 5th 2006 in Inglewood CA. Has anyone seen this car driving around Inglewood?
Does any one happen to know the person who has it now?
I doubt they knew anything about it, but I would love to get in contact with them so I can track down the scum bag from GT-Imports.
I went through the exact same thing you did with Mercedes and Teleaid. You should think how bad you want the car. Two options if you know someone in law enforcment you can get them to run the vin and they can tell you where its currently registered. This will not work if the car currently has a lien on it because they will show is the current owner. Or you can go to a small PD and say it was stolen from your house and file a report. The teleaid will activate the locater. But remember teleaid will inform the police of the wherabouts of the car not you.

Old 01-04-2007, 09:47 AM
PTarga is infamous around these parts
I'm a bit confused. If the car has been illegally registered, which it appears to have been, an act of fraud has been committed. Now you can contact the DMV and the authorities and obtain the current owner's name and address.

Last edited by PTarga; 01-04-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Well I do have an update...I will post after I get off of work.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:16 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Well I do have an update...I will post after I get off of work.
The suspense is killing me! Spill it!

Old 01-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Rogerv is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Diddy
The suspense is killing me! Spill it!
The suspense is killing me too!
It is 5:50AM here in Tokyo now, I am going to go down to the office and call the DMV, Police, Telleaid etc, I will post any news I have ASAP also.
Thank you all for your help!

Old 01-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
You should just be waking up Roger, Tokyo time....

Well after a little over an hour and a half on the phone with TeleAid (Bastards), all I recieved was that you have to have the vehicle under STOLEN status, this does not include FRAUD. As an employee of Mercedes, I feel this is unsatisfactory. I am assuming you still are subscribed with TeleAid, otherwise, they will not help. If you DO have TeleAid, send me a PM.

Now if you would like Roger, PM me the case ID number, a contact for someone to be reached at (Police Department), that way I can at least try and see if they will do something with TeleAid. I had no problem with the help from them, everyone I spoke to was very nice, but the idea of trying to get something done, and getting passed around, really makes me irratated.

If you send me the info, I will be more than happy to continue to try and get some information. As far as running the VIN, I left a voicemail for my buddy the PI, and he hopefully will get back to me tomorrow with some information as far as who it is registered to.

Jim

Old 01-05-2007, 12:40 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Maybe you could get a really sharp lawyer to slap a civil suit on MB for aiding in the conversion of your car.

Good luck in getting it back.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:53 AM
Signal-9 is infamous around these parts
im really puzzled by the TeleAid portion of this. I was able to simply phone them from my cellphone, give them my password, and they were able to tell me exactly where my wife was during her small accident, even though she was not in the car (E55), because it was still turned on, but motor not running. Teleaid hands out the information based on confirmation of identity. Nothing else as far as I experienced. Maybe you dont have teleaid still? that would explain it.

Im also at a loss as to why the police dont consider that you havent been paid in full a stolen car? Does this mean I can go to a dealer, pay them some cash, promise to obtain financing for the rest, and then never come back from the test drive? wtf?

Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
My friend with S class just calls and gives the password and asks where the car is and they tell him. Weird that they won't tell you. Maybe because they have caller ID and your number does not show up.

Don't know what to say other than wish I could help. This is non-sense.

Good luck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HELP!! Stolen 2003 RENNTECH S600