Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 1993 Mazda RX-7 FD3S R1 Model with mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
europwr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BlownSLK55
Not true. Any FD will pass if its got the air pump, a Cat (preferably a new one which has a HUGE impact on emissions efficiency, & changes the oil for extra margin of safety - he'll pass without a problem). My brother & I have built & ported over a 1,000 blocks during the last 26 yrs - there is no difference in a JDM vs. US base engine. He can even lean his A/F a bit for the test if it gets close (which it shouldn't) via his Commander.

These cars are actually appreciating. The KBB went up $4k on my R1 last year. They are becoming more rare as time progresses (there were only 12k RX-7s sold over a 3 yr timeframe to start with in the US market which is ~ 4k/yr....those are Ferrari type production volumes.....pretty low).

See ya,
-Matt
Thanks guys for your support.

The engine statement is true. US and JDM motors are still 13B Rew's...all the same stuff. The only difference is the turbo manifold. Plus I just got the car smogged a couple of weeks ago so it is ready for the new owner to just register and enjoy!

I am not here to sell someone something that isn't worth the money. Like I said I just took the average price of these cars and put my car out there around the middle of the market value. Plus I said I was open to any offers.

Old 04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
BlownSLK55 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by europwr
Thanks guys for your support.

The engine statement is true. US and JDM motors are still 13B Rew's...all the same stuff. The only difference is the turbo manifold. Plus I just got the car smogged a couple of weeks ago so it is ready for the new owner to just register and enjoy!

I am not here to sell someone something that isn't worth the money. Like I said I just took the average price of these cars and put my car out there around the middle of the market value. Plus I said I was open to any offers.
It's a nice FD. Good luck with your sale Buddy!

-Matt

Old 04-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Thanks!

I am also up for trades as well...let me know what you guys got!

Old 04-09-2007, 04:11 AM
****sold****

:d

Old 04-12-2007, 02:49 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by europwr
****sold****

:d
congrats,,,,

I have my eye on an RX2 right now... It's a roller but not after I'm done.... 2-year it will be the dream car.... If only I can make a good deal and get it...

-Eli

Old 04-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Japanese Exotic ;)
Curtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to behold
seen this car in person, and I can vouch for the seller!

she's a beaut!