Old 04-03-2007, 10:50 PM
europwr is infamous around these parts
FS: 1993 Mazda RX-7 FD3S R1 Model with mods

1993 Mazda RX-7 R1 Model.

Color: Vintage Red
Interior: Black
Transmission: 5-Speed
Title: Clean

This clean title RX-7 has 173k on the odometer but has only been driven 1500 miles after the JDM motor was put in. The car has been in no major accidents and runs smoothly. The paint is in decent condition considering the year of the car. There is no fading but there are few door dings and chips which is expected.

Car has the following:
-Rebuilt JDM Motor with 1500 miles after install.
-HKS RS Intake System
-HKS SSQ Blow Off Valve
-Down-pipe and Mid-pipe
-Apexi Dual N1
-Exedy Street Cluth
-ACT Lightened Fly-Wheel+Counterweight
-Apexi Power FC+Commander
-Apexi Turbo Timer (Black)
-Tokico Illumina Whites
-Rod Millen Springs
-Polished JDM Strut Bar

***all mods were put on when new motor went in...so only 1500 miles on mods as well***

Looking to get 15,000 or best offer.

Last edited by europwr; 04-04-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Fun car to have, but I think the market is a little softer on these right now. I'm looking at an RX2 project car right now....

GL with the sale,

-Eli

Old 04-04-2007, 01:15 AM
I am just averaging the market....

I am totally open to any reasonable offers.

Picked up this car from a buddy but decided not to go through with my plans with it.

Buy it....R1....R2....all the same...hahahhaa I will trade you for your HRE's and cash!

Old 04-04-2007, 01:58 AM
atan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud ofatan888 has much to be proud of
nice car danny. now go get your evo.. good luck with the sale buddy.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by europwr
I am just averaging the market....

I am totally open to any reasonable offers.

Picked up this car from a buddy but decided not to go through with my plans with it.

Buy it....R1....R2....all the same...hahahhaa I will trade you for your HRE's and cash!
Someone low-balled the offer to 2500 for the wheels but I just don't have time to wait for the right offer so I'm more than likely going to take it.

I enjoyed my FD3s and had lots of similar mods... I blew the motor and sold it for 10K in 2003 to a guy in TX. If I get the RX2 I'll more than likely blow a good 15-20K on the resoration. . .

Once again good luck and take care,

-Eli

Old 04-04-2007, 02:20 AM
brent_strong is infamous around these parts
Nice looking car! I like the polished strut bar instead of the normal red finish. Too bad mine won't fit with the LS1.

Good luck with the sale.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:33 AM
Originally Posted by brent_strong
Nice looking car! I like the polished strut bar instead of the normal red finish. Too bad mine won't fit with the LS1.

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks...I do custom polishing as well as anodizing...maybe I will snap pics of my suspension components I anodized.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Kclipse is infamous around these parts
I used to own a Rx7. I got it 4 years ago for the same price. I doubt it can go for more than 11k.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Kclipse is infamous around these parts
Also, JDM motor = Fail Smog.

Old 04-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
So... nice... a;lsdfjk;asldkfjasl;dkfj;alskdjf I need to pay everything off and finally buy one.

Old 04-04-2007, 08:34 AM
brent_strong is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by europwr
Thanks...I do custom polishing as well as anodizing...maybe I will snap pics of my suspension components I anodized.
I'd love to see that. Of course, next time I tear into the car, I'll be very tempted to send you a load of stuff to anodize.

As far as the price goes, give the man a break. It's honestly NOT out of line with prices I've seen. The only thing that would detract from the value is the chassis mileage, but it's definitely still in the range of a sane price. If he sells this for less than 12k (providing it has no major issues), someone is getting a HELL of a deal.

The market on these cars is odd. They've definitely plateaued with their depreciation, and with under 14k total FDs imported, the demand seems to remain high. The shells alone still bring 5-8k easily.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:44 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kclipse
I used to own a Rx7. I got it 4 years ago for the same price. I doubt it can go for more than 11k.
Maybe you should try reading Todd's (Teutonictrio) sticky about what not to post in "for sale" threads, since common sense and courtesy don't seem to be native to you.

The executive summary version would be this: If you don't think someone's car is worth what they're asking: STFU!

Old 04-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Maybe you should try reading Todd's (Teutonictrio) sticky about what not to post in "for sale" threads, since common sense and courtesy don't seem to be native to you.

The executive summary version would be this: If you don't think someone's car is worth what they're asking: STFU!
Exactly. Its rude to come into someones thread and bad mouth their car/price/anything.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:00 AM
BlownSLK55 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kclipse
Also, JDM motor = Fail Smog.
Not true. Any FD will pass if its got the air pump, a Cat (preferably a new one which has a HUGE impact on emissions efficiency, & changes the oil for extra margin of safety - he'll pass without a problem). My brother & I have built & ported over a 1,000 blocks during the last 26 yrs - there is no difference in a JDM vs. US base engine. He can even lean his A/F a bit for the test if it gets close (which it shouldn't) via his Commander.

These cars are actually appreciating. The KBB went up $4k on my R1 last year. They are becoming more rare as time progresses (there were only 12k RX-7s sold over a 3 yr timeframe to start with in the US market which is ~ 4k/yr....those are Ferrari type production volumes.....pretty low).

See ya,
-Matt

Old 04-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by BlownSLK55
Not true. Any FD will pass if its got the air pump, a Cat (preferably a new one which has a HUGE impact on emissions efficiency, & changes the oil for extra margin of safety - he'll pass without a problem). My brother & I have built & ported over a 1,000 blocks during the last 26 yrs - there is no difference in a JDM vs. US base engine. He can even lean his A/F a bit for the test if it gets close (which it shouldn't) via his Commander.

These cars are actually appreciating. The KBB went up $4k on my R1 last year. They are becoming more rare as time progresses (there were only 12k RX-7s sold over a 3 yr timeframe to start with in the US market which is ~ 4k/yr....those are Ferrari type production volumes.....pretty low).

See ya,
-Matt
Your my hero

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 1993 Mazda RX-7 FD3S R1 Model with mods