Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: Supra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 09:13 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Probably not what you're looking for, but my Supra is always for sale at the right price. It's a 1000+ rwhp car with 9,600 original miles, coilovers, HRE's, etc... And of course it's a 98 black/black.
Peter

Old 05-22-2007, 09:32 AM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by houstonT
Probably not what you're looking for, but my Supra is always for sale at the right price. It's a 1000+ rwhp car with 9,600 original miles, coilovers, HRE's, etc... And of course it's a 98 black/black.
Peter
Out of curiosity what is your "right price"? $70k?

Christian, definitely check with Daniel @ VIP and Jeremey at Speed for Sale...both were linked above and both are seemingly stand-up guys.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:39 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Christian,

The 93+ Supras are super reliable. I don't think you need to worry about mileage as long as the cars were maintained. I had a 93 Supra TT some time ago with around 85-90K miles, BPU so it was around 450hp, and the car never had any issues. Like TblackJ stated, 800+hp on the stock bottom end is no problem. The record USED to be 980rwhp on the stock block although I think it's over 1000rwhp now...

In terms of your question of Auto vs 6sp, it depends on what you're looking to do. Straight line, the auto will be faster. Take a look at either the Sound Performance trannys or the Boost Logic ones.
If you're looking to do high speed highway rolls, autox, then the 6sp is probably better for you.

PM me if you have any questions, otherwise, take a look at Supraforums. Excellent community there.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:39 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 95RogueM3

Christian, definitely check with Daniel @ VIP and Jeremey at Speed for Sale...both were linked above and both are seemingly stand-up guys.
My guess would be closer to $100K to be honest...

Old 05-22-2007, 09:47 AM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by s14roller
My guess would be closer to $100K to be honest...
I was just throwing out a number as Ive seen Supras priced at around $70k (with similar mileage, better wheels, not quite the same power: in the high 700s whp) sell before. Would someone actually pay $100k for these cars in the right configuration, color, power? (I would be shocked, but I guess its worth whatever the buyer will pay)...

Old 05-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Are there many major differences with the engine if the car is NA over the turbo other than the turbo? I ask because I have seen where folks have taken the NA and converted to the Turbo, any thoughts about this, price on the conversion

Christian

Old 05-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
Yes a lot of differences. Don't do the NA to Turbo conversion!

Here are just some items below thats on the turbo and not on the NA

6 Speed Manual Getrag (5 Speed for NA)
Sequential Turbo Setup
Engine is designed for Turbo Boost, lower compression (NA is high compression you can't even boost much if you upgrade it to turbos unless you build the whole motor again.)
Stronger Rear End and Axles
Significantly Better Brakes
and more...

Old 05-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Banned

Peter's car is worth a lot more than just $70k. My Blitz Supra sold for more than $100k after taxes.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Gotcha

Christian

Originally Posted by evsmotors

Sequential Turbo Setup
Engine is designed for Turbo Boost, lower compression (NA is high compression you can't even boost much if you upgrade it to turbos unless you build the whole motor again.)
and more...

Old 05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
My Blitz Supra sold for more than $100k after taxes.
wow! Congrats to you.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:27 PM

Sequential Turbo Setup
and more...
I agree...it's better to just start with a TT and build from there. Not to mention the resale on a NA-TT conversion normally isn't as good as a factory turbo car.

Christian, if you're interested, I have a friend with a mint single Turbo Supra he'll be looking to sell soon. I'd have to get more details for you but it's either a 67 or 71 turbo, upgraded fuel, upgraded transmission (auto) and uses AEM engine mangament. The car is mint and only has around 30K miles or something. He's currently having it tuned in NJ but he's moving abroad in a few months so wants to sell. PM me if interested. Car should be good for around 700hp.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
I was just throwing out a number as Ive seen Supras priced at around $70k (with similar mileage, better wheels, not quite the same power: in the high 700s whp) sell before. Would someone actually pay $100k for these cars in the right configuration, color, power? (I would be shocked, but I guess its worth whatever the buyer will pay)...
I have mine for sale at that price range, many of these cars have well more than 100K in them so to duplicate (without owning a shop) would cost a considerable amount. It's like any restored street car these days (IE 69 Camaros selling for well into the 6 figures).

The unfortunate state of the Supra world is that there really aren't many "middle ground" cars right now. There are beat to hell 93-95s that need full restorations or you have your 1,000HP monsters. Cars like Peters are rare and tough to find, and attracting top dollar as they get more scarce.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Banned
I've seen Wes's car in person that is one of the cleanest MKIV Supras around. Top notch stuff! Wes you have two Supras don't you?

Old 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
I've seen Wes's car in person that is one of the cleanest MKIV Supras around. Top notch stuff! Wes you have two Supras don't you?
Thanks! I'm single now, so only one, which is the one for sale

Old 05-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Banned
Single as in Single Turbo? If not man I'm sorry to hear that, maybe it was a good thing I don't know. Life goes on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Supra