Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S: 1998 6 sp black Supra w/ 3.4L Stroker & GT47-80 with only 25k miles!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 03:52 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
F/S: 1998 6 sp black Supra w/ 3.4L Stroker & GT47-80 with only 25k miles!

Hey Everyone,

I'm brokering this car on behalf of its most recent owner. Women just don't seem to appreciate this car very much; hence it's for sale again. After seeing the car again this past weekend, it appears she is tired of her recent ****-like behavior and is finally looking again for a long-term relationship

The quick history: I bought the car from Marcus Frost in October 2004. After completely rebuilding the car from top to bottom with Don Summerton of Accelerated Performance, I sold it to Stacey Barnett in September 2006, who decided not to chop it up into a race car after all (right choice). I connected him with the current Ohio owner a few months later who shipped the car straight back to Don Summerton of AP Engineering to refresh the 3.4L stroker (documented in a previous thread). After a full rebuild and proper break-in by AP, Don delivered the car to its current owner who has cruised in the car twice for approximately 50 miles. The current odometer reads 25k+/- original miles. Nothing else had changed on the car other than a new Fluidyne radiator and the recent motor rebuild. Since I sold the car last year, I think I've driven it more than the two most recent owners

As seen by the mod list below it has been built with nothing but the best of what is available from the Titan 3.4L Stroker Kit , Headgames Race Head, HRE Wheels, Full Race Turbo Kit, Brembo Big Brakes, Sparco Seats, Top Secret Hood, Ridox front bumper, 15in Bogart rear wheels w/ MT E/T Radials, etc. The paint and interior are immaculate with a show quality engine bay. Next to Wes's copper Supra, it is arguably the nicest, most complete street-driven Supra in the country!

This car is 100% complete, starts, idles and runs perfect and needs absolutely nothing. There are a few videos of this car and its performance speaks for itself.

This car is being sold for only $75,000 and the owner would like it sold immediately to make room for a new car. Most of you realize there is over twice that amount into the car, so this is an INCREDIBLE deal for one of the nicest Supras ever built.

Please email me at jcarter@ctnet.com with any further questions.

The most recent dyno sheet completed at Sound Performance late last year is below:

Partial Modification List

Engine built by AP Engineering and tuned by Justin Nenni using:
• New OEM Shortblock with Clevite Std Main/ HP Rod Bearings
• Titan 3.4L Stroker kit
• New OEM Headgames Motorworks Head with 1mm Oversize Ferrea Valvetrain/ Bronze Valve Guides/ Bullish 1/2" Studs
• HKS 280 Camshafts
• Polished GT47-80mm Turbo with Antisurge Delete
• Full Race T6 Header with WOTM Coating
• 44mm Tial Wastegate
• Wiggens Clamps
• Custom 5” Downpipe and Full Exhaust
• Greddy 4 Row Intercooler
• Veilside Intake
• SP Billet Arm
• Titan/ATI Fluid Dampener
• Boostlogic Turbo Blanket
• Fluidyne Radiator w/ Fan
• Walbro 255 ss341 Fuel Pumps x3
• RC Engineering 1200cc Injectors
• TRD Engine Mounts
• New Idle Air Motor
• New Coilpacks
• AEM Engine Management
• HKS DLI
• New Tilton Clutch
• TRD LSD

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
• Tein HA standard coilover kit
• TRD F/R sway bars
• 18” HRE 545R Wheels
• Rear 15” Bogarts with 325/50/15 MT E.T. Streets
• Brembo GT 4 Wheel Brake Kit

Interior:
• Sparco Milano Seats (black/grey)
• Sparco Harness Bar
• Simpson Racing Harnesses
• BD Motorsports Short Shift Kit
• AEm TruBoost Controller
• Gauges: Oil Pressure/ EGT/ Boost
• FJO Wideband Display (flush mounted)
• OEM 2001 Steering Wheel w/ carbon fiber inserts
• TRD Tach
• Sparco Pedal Kit
• New OEM Black Carpet with Rear Seat Delete

Exterior:
• Top Secret hood
• New Ridox Front Bumper
• RMM rear wing
• Xenon Lighting Kit
• 10% Tint

Old 05-23-2007, 04:02 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
wow great car. good luck with the sale

Old 05-23-2007, 04:19 PM
yimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud of
That is a very good price considering there are similar built supras right now selling for 110-120k. Good luck with the sale

Old 05-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Japanese Exotic ;)
Curtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to behold
she is a beaut. Arguably one of the nicest supras to grace our land.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:13 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
agreed. super nice car. I've liked it for a couple years, just didn't realize it had changed so many hands.

Coming from someone who has built a nice supra in the past, its much cheaper to buy one already done.

Old 05-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Oh the IRONY!!! I am actually tempted to buy this car.

Old 05-27-2007, 01:28 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Ok I'm interested. What kinda gas mileage does this car get?

Old 05-27-2007, 01:31 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Oh the IRONY!!! I am actually tempted to buy this car.
that would have to go down into the 6sp hall of fame

Old 05-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Best of luck on the sale Jamie, I'm sure it will go to a great home, this car is a bargain at this price.

Originally Posted by NoRoom4Error
Ok I'm interested. What kinda gas mileage does this car get?
Don't expect MPG figures as with any car (as at full throttle I don't think you will make it a mile on gallon), however at $18-25/gallon what does it matter ?

Old 05-27-2007, 10:10 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by onelove
Best of luck on the sale Jamie, I'm sure it will go to a great home, this car is a bargain at this price.

Don't expect MPG figures as with any car (as at full throttle I don't think you will make it a mile on gallon), however at $18-25/gallon what does it matter ?
Thanks Wes. I have a few folks interested, so we'll see who puts down a deposit first. Hopefully it'll be sold within a couple weeks. It was priced to sell within 48 hours!

Sean, I'll sell it to you for $80k...Mr. moneybags

Old 05-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Jamie,

With 4 cars and a 2 car garage I don't have room. However, I called Joe who was interested in the car when you first sold it and proposed that we split the cost (he has a 3 car garage). However, he hasn't called me back so I suppose he isn't interested. And wifey (8 months preggo) freaked when I mentioned it. Anyway, I would be raiding my retirement fund to buy the car, so maybe it is for the best.

Would love to have an 1100 hp Poopra, though. Even if cheating Paulie takes off on the second honk like he always does, I could easily spank him with this beast. And I have a great local mechanic (Tommy Bahn). I even dug up the vid you posted from our first thread exchange/lovefest.

No room,

Your a funny guy. I rate your trolls a 7.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 05-27-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:48 AM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by onelove
However at $18-25/gallon what does it matter ?
What kind of fuel costs anywhere near that per gallon? I thought the most you could pay was $11 or $12/gallon for C16 and the like. (Granted, this is just from what Ive read, and sentences that start "I thought/heard" generally are incorrect)

Second, I love that the x-axis starts at 5k RPMs.

To those who have driven the car/seen the full dyno, what kind of figures is the car making at something like 2500-3k rpms? I know the turbo has barely begun to spin at the point, but Im still curious how violent the spool is (as its coming on pretty hard when the graph begins @ 5k rpms)

Old 05-28-2007, 10:39 AM
TwoK4drSi is infamous around these parts
Wasn't this on Ebay multiple times?

Old 05-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
What kind of fuel costs anywhere near that per gallon? I thought the most you could pay was $11 or $12/gallon for C16 and the like. (Granted, this is just from what Ive read, and sentences that start "I thought/heard" generally are incorrect)

Second, I love that the x-axis starts at 5k RPMs.

To those who have driven the car/seen the full dyno, what kind of figures is the car making at something like 2500-3k rpms? I know the turbo has barely begun to spin at the point, but Im still curious how violent the spool is (as its coming on pretty hard when the graph begins @ 5k rpms)
VP Import. At around 4k I think it's around 350whp and similar torque. When you spin a motor to 9k, it doesn't matter what happens under 5k

Old 05-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
Wasn't this on Ebay multiple times?
It's a well known Supra and has been scammed countless times over the past year....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S: 1998 6 sp black Supra w/ 3.4L Stroker & GT47-80 with only 25k miles!