Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: '01 996TT 6spd CLEAN

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 01:32 AM
flash80 is infamous around these parts
I think that this a solid price for the car...especially a california car, with a warranty. Good luck to a fellow Triton on the sale! (class of '99 undergrad, '04 med)

Old 06-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Banned
Matyoka is infamous around these parts
I didn't realize that I joined a communist forum. That is the only word I could think of where a person's opinion doesn't count. And what if it's my second post here? That makes me a less knowledgeable person? How would you know that I am not a Porsche mechanic or an owner? Maybe I grew up in Stuttgart or Munchen and know more about these cars than most here... Pathetic remarks guys, I would have expected those words from 3rd world country citizens. And as for proof of my statements, here:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...d.php?t=353553 << well known and highly spoken of rennlist forum member's posting...

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...spagenameZWDVW

this one comes with 3 year 36000 mile warranty for the price listed. I have been in the market for a 996, have an excel sheet of 34 cars so far... I know pretty much what the selling price is. Any other remarks or questions? Indulge me please.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Banned
Got an other one for you hotshots. 2002 X50 package warranty, high mileage for $58,900

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...spagenameZWDVW

Old 06-24-2007, 01:18 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Hey im a hotshot!!! Yay..

Old 06-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Banned
Nice car, hotshot !!

Old 06-24-2007, 03:34 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Communist even?? lol.

No one on this thread specifically said you weren't allowed to trash for sale threads...although it may be covered in the rules somewhere (in which case you'll probably be banned).

We're simply warning you that such poor etiquette is frowned upon and ultimately leaves you unwelcome here.

Them bringing up your post count isn't in relation to your knowledge, but the fact that you're new here and already making enemies...

Take all this however you want...but trolling is never well received anywhere.

Old 06-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Banned
What can I say, I come from the Mountains of Bavaria... they never tought me the proper etiquetes. Will try to conform myself to the rules, now that I have been warned

Old 06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Matyoka
. Any other remarks or questions? Indulge me please.
I really hope you get a TT... and you have questions... it will be such great fun to "indulge you" at that point.

Please make no effort to conform- it will be much more entertaining that way.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
matyoka go bottom feed somewhere else not on his thread

"i have an excel list of 34 cars" what a tool

Old 06-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
matyoka go bottom feed somewhere else not on his thread

"i have an excel list of 34 cars" what a tool
Thanks for joining in duchebag. The best tool in buying cars is an excel sheet... but than again you are 31. Got a lot to learn about life.

Old 06-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
not following this thread carefully...can someone pm me a list of people to ban...thanks

Old 06-25-2007, 09:54 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
Thanks for joining in duchebag. The best tool in buying cars is an excel sheet... but than again you are 31. Got a lot to learn about life.

Matyoka,

I think it is fair to say that I've been more than patient with your apparent handicap to be courtesy to others. Please bless us with your departure because we obviously do not live up to your high expectations. Having experienced your rediculous behavior and flawed character, I bet your kids are really proud of their dad...

keeping on topic:

car is sold pending payment. I just want to add that my short(4 months) stay here on 6speed had been a wonderful, memorable experience. I hope I will continue to be welcomed here even if my posts involve a giant bmw sedan giving n/a porsches a hard time = ) If all goes well with law school, I hope to be back in the porsche family with a GT3 in a few years. Wish me luck !

Last edited by notquitefob; 06-25-2007 at 09:57 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:18 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, you're old and you're still a tool ?

You're not a car enthusiast. You're bottom feed shopping with a list of 34 cars long (after you've trimmed I'm sure) with random options and colors.. buy the car you want, not the price. Sh#tting on someone's thread about "the price you saw on autotrader" is a big no no here. It's not like he's asking $80k for a high mile turbo or anything. His price is fine.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:20 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Kevin, how about a nice e39 m5??

Old 06-26-2007, 09:08 AM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
MiniD:

To be honest, the E39 M5 is by far one of my favorite BMWs... It's a shame they butchered the E60 design. I'd buy an E39 in a heart beat if the new M5 wasn't such a crazy beast hehe.

By the way, the car is pending sale. If it falls through, I will repost the car in the FS forum to start fresh = )

thanks !

Last edited by notquitefob; 06-26-2007 at 05:28 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: '01 996TT 6spd CLEAN