Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: '01 996TT 6spd CLEAN

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 06:33 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
FS: '01 996TT 6spd CLEAN

CAR SOLD ! ! !

Hey guys, I know i've only been here for a few months, but due to my upcomming daily 8hr work + 3 hr school, I decided to lease a car for my 80 miles commute instead of ruining the Turbo. I already took the car to a wholesaler so i got a good idea how much the car is worth private sale, and wholesale, so i decided to price the car for a quick sale in between only on 6 speed. If no one takes it, I will get rid of it this weekend when i go pick up my new car.

2001 996 Turbo 6speed
Arctic Silver // Black Leather
28,000 miles (purchased with 19,000 in Feb07, +9,000 highway commute)

Original Equipment:
Heated Seats
Sunroof
OEM 18 inch turbo twist (solid)
** matching Pirellis: fronts (70%+), rear tires worn

Added Equipment (installed within the past month):
"Sport" Seats (brand new from a GT2)
Aluminum "Turbo" engraved Shifter (brand new from brandywine)
Aluminum "Porsche" engraved Ebrake (brand new from brandywine)
IceLink PLUS Ipod Hookup to OEM stereo (imported from UK)
OEM Porsche SSK (brand new from pioneer centre)
OEM Porsrche X54 Quad Exhaust Tips (brand new from brandywine)

### most importantly, it is CPO until 2/2009 by Porsche

I priced out the car without any of the added/additional equipment for $65k private sale. I was originally planning on selling the car as is, with all the add ons and new wheels/tires for $65k to a fellow 6speed, but after being offered 55k by the wholesaler, I decided to drop the price even more to $60k to a fellow 6speed member.

The car has never been raced, has all original paint, and has never been in an accident to the best of my knowledge. I had two independent shop verify this prior to purchase. I have all original paperwork and sticker along with two sets of keys. I actually even have a 911DESIGN key and Sunshade that's en route from Suncoast that I will be happy to throw in for free if car is sold prior to them arriving and returned.

No front bumper 'warts,' only blemish are rock chips in the front bumper and one door ding on the rear fender. Overall, the car is in great shape. Had a number of 6speed members drive the car and they've all said the car is in excellent shape. Something about the car being really "tight" and not all "loose" when the car is noticibly driven really hard. Oh, and never been to the track, or drag strip.

Please contact me ASAP if interested, I plan to turn the car over to the wholesaler this weekend. Once it's turned in, expect to pay $68k+ for the car given its extended warranty and condition. ya.. short notice, i know...

email: kcchou@ucsd.edu

Last edited by notquitefob; 06-28-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:16 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Do you have any pictures? I'm interested

Old 06-02-2007, 11:46 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
got pictures now. if you're serious in picking up the car this weekend, or come monday, please email me and i'll send you pictures. priced VERY fairly imho.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:11 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
I guess timing is everything. If you posted this in a few weeks from now, I'd most likely fly down and pick it up. This is exactly what I was looking for a few months back and for around the right price as well. Recently made another few major purchases so the "bank buffer" has to refill a bit before I start looking for my 996TT again.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Yup, timing is everything. If no one picks this up, an used car dealer is gonna get a killing : ( I'd much rather have another 6speeder enjoy this car. It's absolutely wonderful. It's just not the most "responsible" thing for me to keep. Can save myself quite a bit by pulling the $ out and pay for tuition for the next few years. Unfortunately, University of San Diego school of Law isn't gonna fork over a full scholarship, just half.

I'll be around all day, if anyone is interested, give me a call 213.268.6215
and I'll be happpy to answer any questions you may have or provide pictures. If I sell the car off to the wholesaler, i'll have the new 911design key, the sunshade, and as much of the car's parts as i can take before handing the keys over. I'll be looking for a 997GT3/2 when I graduate in 3 years, so if anyone is looking to buy now, you got a buyer ina few years = )

Old 06-04-2007, 11:04 AM
currently got a few bids for 58k. Like I said in the original post, i can drop off the car @ a wholesaler with zero hassle for 55k, so i plan to hold out for no less than 60k. If you plan to waste my time, please reframe from PMing or calling.

thank you.

Old 06-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Wow, so soon? Good luck with the sale and it sounds like you are making a responsible move... Car sounds like a great deal at 60K...

Old 06-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned
Tim W. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by notquitefob
currently got a few bids for 58k. Like I said in the original post, i can drop off the car @ a wholesaler with zero hassle for 55k, so i plan to hold out for no less than 60k. If you plan to waste my time, please reframe from PMing or calling.

thank you.
Then drop it off. I had tons of odd calls when I was selling my 993TT.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:11 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
thats a damn good price.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:19 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by notquitefob
If you plan to waste my time, please reframe from PMing or calling.
Wow! You should have stated that your price is FIRM or non-negotiable if you didn't want to get other offers.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:22 AM
thanks for the free bumps

Old 06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Torv is infamous around these parts
Great deal. If I can sell both my M3 and the daily driver, I would surely jump on this.

Old 06-06-2007, 12:03 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Great price... someone should pick this up.. !! this is how you get a good price, beat the wholeseller

Old 06-06-2007, 10:46 PM
thanks for the kind words everyone. I found a SilverGray on black leather w/ Premium + Navi that i'm looking to pickup this week. Need to move the car ! gogogo ! don't let the dealer take my car for 55k and rip off a fellow 6spder ! = )

Old 06-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Banned
Mrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really nice
NEVER RACED!!!!! HAHA guess u were just crusing trying to Catch us on the way to VEGAS!!!!!

2nd place is the 1st loser!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: '01 996TT 6spd CLEAN