Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 GT2 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Steve you should give me a great deal on a Silver Ford GT if you ever find one, not Tungsten but Silver... and possibly delete this thread to make your life easier as I think this thread is dead or repost the car

Originally Posted by skojasevic
we actually own that car for $120k, not 94,000 , and the porsche manager was the one who told me there was a deposit on the car.

i did not know about this car being posted, just that it was posted on 6speed and that there was already a deposit on it when you called. That's the reason I called you back. If i was being a flake , i would just say that the car was sold and let this thread die.

im not a ******* like that Grett. the members on here that actually know me from meets and events know i am FAR FROM a "typical salesman"
i have too much time on here, and have earned enough respect to not lie to the guys here, including you.

please accept my apologies as, this is ultimately my fault.
but from here on out, no one else will be posting anything regarding manhattan motor cars sales...

and anything whatsoever that is posted, is something i will take full responsibility for.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by skojasevic
Byron
remember on my Sig, how it said future GT2 owner ?
If there was a gt2 that i was SELLING for $94,000, and i would obviously own it for less... don't you think I would personally jump on it.

Our internet guy put the same car for sale on lambo power aswell.
Dude your sig has nothing to do with a car. Like I said in all my posts it is best to admit a mistake and move on. Plain and simple. Please don't internalize my post but if you do sorry I am saying these things but I cannot help myself when it is blatant like this.

***I retract the above because Steve's posts have been edited from last night***

Aloha

Byron

Last edited by Byronmaui; 07-02-2007 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:57 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I think no matter how this looks or seems, everyone should chill out.. Steve is a great guy, good forum member and takes his job seriously, I definitely believe what he says for the sole fact that if it were 94k and since we talk all of the time about finances, cars in general and his FUTURE GT2 purchase he would have bought this car already... Close this thread down because its not heading anywhere, Steve goodluck man, hope this all is resolved!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:00 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
thanks for the Kind words Martin !
i appreciate it...

now, can you please come by so i can put you into a Super Leggera !

Old 07-02-2007, 07:23 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys Steve is a good guy it had to be a mistake, let's close this thread up and let him make a new one...