Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

01 Kleemann CLK55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
01 Kleemann CLK55

Considering selling my 2001 Kleemann CLK55 currently with 59xxx miles. All modifications were done less than 10k miles ago. The car is black opal with a black interior and birds eye maple wood. The car has won several trophies at car shows and is currently the quickest/fastest CLK55.
Current modifications:
Kleemann twinscrew supercharger
Kleemann headers
Kleemann LSD
Kleemann ECU tune
Custom heat exchanger
Custom intake with Green filters
Carlsson RS front bumper molded to an AMG front bumper for perfect fitment
Carlsson RS replica rear bumper with carbon fiber diffuser
Eisenmann Race exhaust
Lorinser roof and decklid spoilers
KW v.2 suspension
14" Brembo Gran Turismo front BBK
19" DPE Signature Series S20's. Custom gold center with a chrome lip (3 piece forged)
Integrated K40 radar detector
50% tint
Will include the Kleemann suspension (currently has KW v.2 suspension on the car), AMG muffler, and 18" AMG Monoblocks with the sale. Looking to get $47k obo. Price is negotiable. Email me for more pics (These pics were taken before the spoilers were put on) or questins at mercedeseclass@hotmail.com

Video of 11.7 @ 118.9 last season with full interior, pump gas, stock exhaust, stock boddy panels, and stock heat exchanger (warning: Offensive language from the camera man)
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...current=11.flv

Last edited by blackbenzz; 07-10-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:53 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
good luck with the sale Ahmad

Getting parin's $68k 06 CLS55 AMG ? ;-)

Old 07-10-2007, 08:59 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
good luck with the sale Ahmad

Getting parin's $68k 06 CLS55 AMG ? ;-)
Thanks KJ.

Nope, I dont think my next car will be a benz

Old 07-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
GL Ahmad, 996TT?

Old 07-11-2007, 05:56 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
ahmad I didnt know you were selling it! Why?

I will trade you a real nice 04 maxima for it

Good luck, cant wait to see what you get next and what you do to it!

Old 07-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by cohare
ahmad I didnt know you were selling it! Why?

I will trade you a real nice 04 maxima for it

Good luck, cant wait to see what you get next and what you do to it!
I just decided to sell it yesterday. I want to go faster! Sale is pending on my other CLK so I'll have some money to play with. I have no idea what I'm going to pick up. I change my mind every hour. One things for sure, it wont stay stock for long haha

I'm gonna have to pass on the offer for the maxima. Unless it has a suitcase full of cash in the trunk. lol Are you coming to my track rental at MIR in October?

Stefan- Sorry if I mispelled your name. How's law school? 996TT is definitely a possibility. I'm really not sure. If I dont sell the 55 in a month or so I will make it even faster

Old 07-12-2007, 11:00 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Ahmad - Yeah looking good on the track rental. I will try to get that paypal to you. How is the list looking?

Good luck on the sale but you are missing out on a sweet maxima with a mear 95K miles on it in 3 years. ahahah

Old 07-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I just decided to sell it yesterday. I want to go faster! Sale is pending on my other CLK so I'll have some money to play with. I have no idea what I'm going to pick up. I change my mind every hour. One things for sure, it wont stay stock for long haha

I'm gonna have to pass on the offer for the maxima. Unless it has a suitcase full of cash in the trunk. lol Are you coming to my track rental at MIR in October?

Stefan- Sorry if I mispelled your name. How's law school? 996TT is definitely a possibility. I'm really not sure. If I dont sell the 55 in a month or so I will make it even faster
Good to hear. I decided to go to graduate school for economics for a little, thinking about applying to law school this fall.