Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002/1992 NSX For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Here is a thread that was brought to my attention about this car. Armando, considering the history of you selling this car, for you not to list the accurate mileage on the car on this board and calling it an 'oversight' is not very believable.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79794

Old 08-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Armando, we are going to need a full response to the thread on the NXS board in order to keep your car listed here and for you to continue to be a member of this forum.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:07 AM
win
win is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KhanNSX
I am a member of NSXPrime as well. Just backing up what Armando said, this car was bought after the other one was wrecked.
Can you ban this clown too ↑ ↑ ↑
Accessory to commit fraud is just as bad too no? He's been feeding into the koolade since day 1.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:40 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
just wow......

Old 08-07-2007, 01:35 AM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by win
Can you ban this clown too ↑ ↑ ↑
Accessory to commit fraud is just as bad too no? He's been feeding into the koolade since day 1.
What? Feeding into this? I think you are way off base here buddy. I am merely a member of both forums and have followed the progress of this car. How in the heck am I now liable for anything someone else does?

I just clicked the link controlit posted, and because I am not Armando's baby sitter, I didn't know about this.

Next time I try to be a nice guy and comment on someones car, I'll be sure to not say anything at all. People like this ^^ will just jump to conclusions.

Last edited by KhanNSX; 08-07-2007 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:23 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Your research saved a board member some serious headache. Quality work!

Controlit for pres!

Have I ever told you that you are the bestest super-mod on the www?

Old 08-07-2007, 04:52 AM
Signal-9 is infamous around these parts
so, no response from Armando yet?

Its a shame that we have to watch out like this in car communities, but I guess its buyer beware on everything. Its easy to get swept up with excitement in great cars, and great prices.

Thing is, if people were just upfront about it all, damage, titles, parts included, car history, etc, they would still sell their cars for the same $$ or close, and avoid rep problems.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:55 AM
Banned
MiamieNeSeX is infamous around these parts
2 different cars (2 different VIN numbers) but if you feel the need to close this thread, go right ahead it's your play ground.

Armando

Old 08-07-2007, 05:12 AM
Armando,

no disrespect at all intended, but your response hardly deals with the issue Controlit is asking about. Your <shrug> response doesnt do much to calm concerns over a previous sale you made, and a current sale you are trying to make on what seems to be a fantastic car. Lots of us love NSX's and yours looks amazing. Alot of us might be interested in picking it up as a fun high HP toy, but you are not exactly instilling confidence.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:23 AM
Banned
MiamieNeSeX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Signal-9
Armando,

no disrespect at all intended, but your response hardly deals with the issue Controlit is asking about. Your <shrug> response doesnt do much to calm concerns over a previous sale you made, and a current sale you are trying to make on what seems to be a fantastic car. Lots of us love NSX's and yours looks amazing. Alot of us might be interested in picking it up as a fun high HP toy, but you are not exactly instilling confidence.

The issue? The issue is he bought the car knowing what he was getting, I never once received a phone call in almost a year after the car purchase. For whatever reason he could not make his project work out, not my fault. But since everyone has a keyboard its easy to cast blame elsewhere. \\ PS I can make any of your PMs and emails look and sound anyway I like.

The car for sale is what it is and whomever ends up with it will get more that what they paid for, but again since the internet is full of wannabies most of who feed on half truths and bull**** . Believe what you will and all that know me and the car, know there is no BS from my side.

Armando

Old 08-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by MiamieNeSeX
2 different cars (2 different VIN numbers) but if you feel the need to close this thread, go right ahead it's your play ground.

Armando
I find your response not only inadequate but arrogant. Besides the numerous questions raised in the threads from the NSX board on THIS board you stated different mileage and attributed that to an 'oversight'.

These factors combined with the threads regarding the sale of your NSX on the other boards warrant you no longer being allowed to post or participate on our forum.

I gave you a chance to answer the allegations yet you instead give us 'permission' to close the thread as it's "your playground'.

This whole thing smells and you did nothing to help your case.

So long.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:41 PM
dunno why people see the need to f**k around like that..

oh well, good riddance.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:56 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
well, it's on ebay now

Old 06-05-2009, 02:35 PM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by locus
well, it's on ebay now
That's news to me, this car sold to a new owner here in MN a while back(a friend of mine), I'm gonna have to try and convince him to keep it. It's a very nice car.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:04 PM
M BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud of
I believe your friend from MN is on 6speed.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rs-here-3.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002/1992 NSX For Sale