Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 BMW 530i - Spectacular Show Car - Over $40k in upgrades

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 02:48 PM
vng999 is infamous around these parts
PM sent, I'm in San Jose and would like to check it out.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:07 PM
fastfreddy is infamous around these parts
Replied...showing the car locally to a few interested parties this Sat.

Old 08-12-2007, 01:20 AM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
I am in Fremont, let me know via pm. Cash or also have a LS430 on the chopping block

Old 08-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Guys,

Car is on ebay...here is the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...147076893&rd=1

Old 08-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Banned
mbphreak is infamous around these parts
I wouldn't touch that car with a yard pole. 6speeders looking to commit please take precaution and look over every portion of the car and DRIVE it.

Here's a list of a few things:
1) Quad exhaust is a hack job, and yes, is a fake quad outlet (that's right no exhaust flows out), with the passenger side connected by a severely "crimped" piping of sorts and the well was cut by a saw for the hack.

2) There is a strong high-pitched electrical sound emitting from the cabin when the car begins moving (could be related to the hack-job sound sys)

3) The car creaks and bends like a 100yr old plank of wood whenever you go over the slightest bump.

Don't take my word for it, check it out yourself.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:07 PM
You're an absolute idiot...just because none of the mods were purchased through EuroRev...don't be hatin' pal. Not sure why this a%hole hijacking but if you search his postings he is actually recommending the dealership (Topline) where I purchased the car from.

I agree that anyone interested should drive the car to make sure you are happy.

Originally Posted by mbphreak
I wouldn't touch that car with a yard pole. 6speeders looking to commit please take precaution and look over every portion of the car and DRIVE it.

1) Quad exhaust is a hack job, and yes, is a fake quad outlet (that's right no exhaust flows out), with the passenger side connected by a severely "crimped" piping of sorts and the well was cut by a saw for the hack.

2) There is a strong high-pitched electrical sound emitting from the cabin when the car begins moving (could be related to the hack-job sound sys)

3) The car creaks and bends like a 100yr old plank of wood whenever you go over the slightest bump.

Last edited by fastfreddy; 08-12-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:37 PM
jamheg1101 is infamous around these parts

I take it you haven't read the rules? Playing with fire.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Banned
I made no comment on price.
Just a precautionary notice for 6speeders.

Would you rather stand by in silence while another forum member gets duped? I hope not everyone here is like that...I haven't made a post in a very long time due to personal health, but when I saw this, I just had to say my piece. Again, don't take my word for it, put the car on the lift, drive it around, confirm or dispel my comments. I have nothing to gain or lose! Had good intentions but whatevs if they're taken the wrong way!

Old 08-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Reported to Adminstrator..I have no clue who this guy is or where the hell he is coming from.

I made no comment on price.
Just a precautionary notice for 6speeders.

Would you rather stand by in silence while another forum member gets duped? I hope not everyone here is like that...I haven't made a post in a very long time due to personal health, but when I saw this, I just had to say my piece. Again, don't take my word for it, put the car on the lift, drive it around, confirm or dispel my comments. I have nothing to gain or lose! Had good intentions but whatevs if they're taken the wrong way!

Old 08-13-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned
This person is absolutely ridiculous I am withdrawing from any further responses via pm or this thread. Good luck, my intentions meant well, and there's nothing I have to gain, just didn't want anyone on these boards to get duped. Good luck.:

Re: Take your post down NOW
I am scared ****face!! Watch my words?? You're the one who ****ing started hijacking so go **** yourself..Come on by, I welcome you....that way I can kick the **** out of you and your piece of **** mouth.

Quote:
Stop calling me names *******.
Dispel the comments. Tell and state in the thread that what I've said is untrue.

I will personally come out and take photos of the car to prove my pts. true so you better watch your words VERY carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfreddy
Or I will specifically report you to the Adminstrator to have you banned! You have been warned.

Report me. I violated no rule, made no remarks on pricing or whatever.

It was a precautionary warning for other members. That car is a wreck, and the only suckers you will con into buying it will be through eBay.

Good luck.

Old 08-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Again - This jackA@@ has no idea about the car. He started to aggrevate me so I PM'd him to stop F with the thread. He threatened to come by and take photos and I said go ahead and I'll give him a piece of my mind.

Anyways, anyone interested...please come on by and view the car for yourself. I have many references on 6speed and not trying to dupe anyone as this jerk is stating.

Enough said.

This person is absolutely ridiculous I am withdrawing from any further responses via pm or this thread. Good luck, my intentions meant well, and there's nothing I have to gain, just didn't want anyone on these boards to get duped. Good luck.:

Re: Take your post down NOW
I am scared ****face!! Watch my words?? You're the one who ****ing started hijacking so go **** yourself..Come on by, I welcome you....that way I can kick the **** out of you and your piece of **** mouth.

Quote:
Stop calling me names *******.
Dispel the comments. Tell and state in the thread that what I've said is untrue.

I will personally come out and take photos of the car to prove my pts. true so you better watch your words VERY carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfreddy
Or I will specifically report you to the Adminstrator to have you banned! You have been warned.

Report me. I violated no rule, made no remarks on pricing or whatever.

It was a precautionary warning for other members. That car is a wreck, and the only suckers you will con into buying it will be through eBay.

Good luck.