Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS!!! 2001 Basalt Black 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:40 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
FS!!! 2001 Basalt Black 996TT

Just as the title states, I am selling my car...I like this car very much but miss my M3 more! Simply put I don't need to sell the car but want to so I can get back into a M3.

see title
45K miles as of today
clean car as I show it and have been all summer...almost to an insanity. Basically you can eat off of the engine if you choose to.

mods:

C4S painted lower lip spoiler
painted sides skirts to match the car
bumperettes painted to match the car
custom 4" turboexhaust ver 8.0 exhaust - aggressive!
upgraded diverter valves
interior is also painted to match the car - side vents, center console and the surround from the batwing up
OEM CF shifter ****
OEM CF E-brake
B&M short shifter kit
JIC 15 way adjustable coilevers - wicked set up!
tinted rear lights and third brake light
tinted side markers
blacked out turbo emblem
comes with a car cover and front nose bra

I am thinking of not including the wheels in the sale...they are IForged 19" staggered Seneka II - only ones on a Porsche in the USA.

asking 58K spot on and I believe that is a great deal! open to negotiation but no low *****!!!! PM for more information!

--- no second gear popping out issues or any issues at all --- this car is clean!

I will post pics when I get home tonight!

Last edited by BMWDEMON; 08-22-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:27 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
What about the M3 do you miss? - I would suggest one thing - get a flashed ECU then decide if you want to sell it...

I have seen this car a few times in person and it is very clean!

Old 08-21-2007, 03:39 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Chris,

Thanks for the support! Yeah, I don't care about the power...and I miss everything about the M3! I'll explain the next time we are all hanging out!

Michael

Old 08-21-2007, 03:39 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Just as the title states, I am selling my car...I like this car very much but miss my M3 more! Simply put I don't need to sell the car but want to so I can get back into a M3.

see title
40K miles as of today
clean car as I show it and have been all summer...almost to an insanity. Basically you can eat off of the engine if you choose to.

mods:

C4S painted lower lip spoiler
painted sides skirts to match the car
bumperettes painted to match the car
custom 4" turboexhaust ver 8.0 exhaust - aggressive!
upgraded diverter valves
interior is also painted to match the car - side vents, center console and the surround from the batwing up
OEM CF shifter ****
OEM CF E-brake
B&M short shifter kit
JIC 15 way adjustable coilevers - wicked set up!
tinted rear lights and third brake light
tinted side markers
blacked out turbo emblem
comes with a car cover and front nose bra

I am thinking of not including the wheels in the sale...they are IForged 19" staggered Seneka II - only ones on a Porsche in the USA.

asking 58K spot on and I believe that is a great deal! open to negotiation but no low *****!!!! PM for more information!

--- no second gear popping out issues or any issues at all --- this car is clean!

I will post pics when I get home tonight!
wanna trade for my m3???????????????

Old 08-21-2007, 03:42 PM

Thanks for looking!
mike

Old 08-21-2007, 03:44 PM
PorscheC4 - nice car! Never thought of that but PM me details on how this would work and I might entertain this!

Send me all details on your car...

Thanks for looking!

Michael

Old 08-21-2007, 03:50 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
PorscheC4 - nice car! Never thought of that but PM me details on how this would work and I might entertain this!

Send me all details on your car...

Thanks for looking!

Michael
im really thinking about it...not sure tho on how this kinda stuff works or if i would ultimately wanna do it but the idea came across my mind. but in case youre wondering my car has:

calibre k40 with laser diffusors
b&m ssk
4.10 gears
ss v2 headers
ss race cats
ss non reson. x pipe
ss race exhaust
D/A custom race software
m3 aluminum pedals
oem 19s
i have winter wheels and tires
a set of bbs lms
gruppe m carbon kevlar intake
lightweight pulleys
H&R springs
koni adj. shocks

Last edited by PorscheC4; 08-21-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:54 PM
PM sent C4

Old 08-21-2007, 04:04 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mike,

G/L with the sale buddy. If I may say, the pictures do not do this car justice. It is absolutely immaculate and BADA$$ in person. G/L my friend.

Berk

Old 08-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Berk,

Thanks buddy! Hope to catch up wtih you soon.

Mike

Old 08-21-2007, 04:07 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely my friend. Can't wait to see your new ride. I'm eyeing up that CLK63 Black Series, but gotta wait until it comes on the market "PRE-OWNED". I'd rather let someone else take the hit on the front end.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:40 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
well nuff said, good luck with the sale! I think someone is going to have a great car!

Old 08-21-2007, 07:29 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Was this Ruiners car from Atlanta?

Old 08-21-2007, 08:21 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
2001tt

I wish the car was for sale about 4 months ago it would be mine. Would you be interested in selling the wheels? Please let me know. BTW this car is awsome and I'm sure the next owner will ba very pleased Thanks -Stefen

Old 08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
dice996c4 is infamous around these parts
Nice car. Good luck with the sale...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS!!! 2001 Basalt Black 996TT