Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

low mileage 3.4L swapped 99 Boxster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 10:07 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
low mileage 3.4L swapped 99 Boxster

I've owned this car for about a year. I bought it and did the swap about 45 days later. Swap was done by Mind Over Motorsports in San Diego. Swap was done in a manner which would allow it to pass smog easily. Therefore, the car is still running on the Boxster ECU, and stock exhaust and headers. Car now pulls very hard. Good air fuel ratios across the whole power band verified by a porsche motorsports engineer. Engine is a 3.4L cable throttle bodied engine. Chassis has about 32,000 miles. Engine is about the same. I put 15,000 miles on it this year, so any issues with the swap would have shown up by now.

While I have only owned it a year, it does not appear to have any accident damage, and has a clean title. Car recieved a new clutch with the engine swap. Factory pressure plate and clutch disk, light wieght, single mass flywheel.

Car also has an aftermarket cd player with XM radio. Car will recieve a new shift **** boot and rear "boxster" emblem before delivery. Other than that, the car is very stock. very sleeper. Very clean. Never tracked as I have a race car for that.

I loaded a good number of pics to my facebook page. (Link below)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&id=561716982

New baby forces sale. I'd love to keep it, but a baby seat won't fit in this. I'd like $23.5k for the car, but a willing to take less for a quick sale. Car is in Irvine, CA.

Matt Andrews

Last edited by turbomx5; 08-28-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:24 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Interest hasn't been hot. What of the price were lower.

$22,900?

I'm motivated if someone wants to take a look...
Matt