Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 CLS 63 with 030

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 01:38 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 2007 CLS 63 with 030

Helping a friend sell his CLS 63..
It has 3600 miles, in addition to the sticker below, he added Euro NAV, which plays DVD movies, Ipod kit, and tinted windows 35% all the way around, that was $2500. The car is in mint condition, no flaws, scratches or anything.
He's asking $95K, lowered to $93k.. lowered to $90k!!.. lowered to $89K

The details & options..

Last edited by Kevin M; 12-17-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:39 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful car! How did he get it to display video on the Command screen?

Old 09-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Robert, I have it on mine as well, I bought a Euro Comand unit from Germany and installed it. The Euro unit has a DVD rom, unlike the US model which is just CD.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Fanman is infamous around these parts
Wow, that's a beauty, and it has the rare 030 option.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:08 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I love Tom Cruise.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:07 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Whats the 030 option?

Old 09-10-2007, 05:57 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Whats the 030 option?
I dunno exactly, but I do know it adds limited-slip, which is a no-brainer on this car IMHO.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:04 PM
VoiD is infamous around these parts
amazing car..

Old 09-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Modaholic
Whats the 030 option?
They added CF for 2008 ...

P30 AMG Performance Package
Imagine the exhilaration. The Performance Package begins with a 20 percent increase in top track speed of 186 mph.1
19-inch AMG twin-spoke multipiece wheels are finished in sterling silver and equipped with high-performance tires2 — the largest available factory wheel and tire combination mounted on AMG lightweight two-piece alloy wheels.
The AMG track-calibrated Airmatic suspension system is exclusively calibrated for use in high-speed driving conditions, while the limited-slip differential improves traction by preventing wheel slip under lower traction conditions.
Available in 3 Trims:
  • Carbon Fiber
  • High-Gloss Laurel Wood
  • Matte Burl Walnut Wood

1. Electronically limited. Obey speed laws.

2. Lower aspect ratio tires and accompanying wheels provide substantially increased treadwear, tire noise and reduced ride comfort. Serious wheel and tire damage may occur if the vehicle is operated on rough or damaged surfaces or upon encountering road debris or obstacles. These tires are not designed for use on snow and ice. Winter tires mounted on appropriately sized and approved wheels are recommended for driving in those conditions.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I can vouch that the 186 mph speed limit is easliy attainable in the CLS with the 030 package. I found mine with the 030 package and it really does make it a different car.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:46 PM
PCH
PCH is infamous around these parts
Whats the 030 option?
P30 AMG Performance Package
Includes a modified calibration to the Airmatic suspension, AMG 19" twin-spoke multi-piece wheels in staggered widths with performance tires, AMG "compound" brake system, limited slip differential, 186 mph top speed limiter and AMG Alcantara trimmed sport steering wheel with alloy shift paddles.

Last edited by PCH; 09-12-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:12 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
the 030 package sounds like something i would want in this car. I had to compensate on my M5 and get a delimiter for the governor at least on one part in comparison to this benz option package. GL with your sale. Good looking car, and one i considered before buying my M5.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:39 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
wow that's great price Kevin!! i'll asked my colleagues..

Old 09-12-2007, 10:45 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tblackj
I can vouch that the 186 mph speed limit is easliy attainable in the CLS with the 030 package. I found mine with the 030 package and it really does make it a different car.
How does it compare to your Enzo TT though?

Old 09-14-2007, 01:28 PM
The Enzo is faster just because of the extra traction of the AWD I added.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 CLS 63 with 030