Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Insanely Powerful 755 AWTQ (968 crank) 996TT Featured in European Car Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 03:32 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Originally Posted by buddyg
That is an outstanding price because I was going to say minimum of $100k!
Holy Jezus that's what I was thinking!

Old 09-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Evo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car, good luck with the sale!

Old 09-10-2007, 04:07 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Damn Craig, after all that you went thru I hate to see you parting with her.
Dont mean to throw salt on your wound, but I have been following your pains and gains since I joined. One thing is for sure someone is going to have a "one off" 996TT that has entered the hall of fame of tuning and hardwork and patience.

Good luck my friend, you will make someone very very very happy by selling it to them.

Bajo

Old 09-10-2007, 04:32 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
i only wish it was a manual.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:39 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Shocking....stunning!

I've been an admirer of your TT for some time.

Can't believe you're selling her, but kudos for making a tough call.

Deal of a lifetime for someone!

Old 09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Craig, unbelievable. I still remember when I first met you when the car was practically bone stock with a RUF exhaust and those HREs, albeit in factory finish.

I obviously don't have the money, so my $.02 may be worthless, but I think $100K straight up is probably most fair to you and whoever is buying.

To the interested buyers who may be viewing this thread: This car is DONE, you want to go run a low 10 at the strip, throw a cage in it and do some hardcore bracket racing. If you want to take it to work every morning, it is docile as a kitty, and turbo lag is about on par with a stock 930 turbo....but it hits way harder. Craig has cared for this car like a child, I know he hasn't put anything but high octane race fuel in it for quite a while (possibly a year or more). You're getting a good bit of kit from a guy who's treated it very well.

All the best on the sale and with the lady, and see you around.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
wow craig. i'm sorry that i never got to ride in that beast. g/l with the sale.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
Not that I'm second-guessing your marital decisions...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O3Plt8DyMk[/MEDIA]

Last edited by PMac; 09-10-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Dr. T is infamous around these parts
Sad............ very,very sad. Good luck with the wife after the sale. Something tells me getting rid of the car may not be the end of it..........

Old 09-10-2007, 10:19 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
flachbau, delete your post.

Thats just too stupid for me to even comment on.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:04 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Craig, good luck with the sale. Somebody truly is getting the deal of a lifetime. Your car is the only Tiptronic I'd ever consider if I was able to afford it. Good luck with the wife.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Nah, I thought it was funny......AND true.....com'on....if most of us guys didn't have women around to keep us in line.....half of us would probably be living in trailors at the race track trying to trade food stamps for race gas!

Chris

Craig offered up the truth about why he was selling it.....a little good natured ribbing from car guys IS to be expected.

Originally Posted by BBGT2
flachbau, delete your post.

Thats just too stupid for me to even comment on.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
IMHO $100k is way way too low.

GL with sale and your marraige.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
is this a pro-Porsche ad or an anti-marriage ad?

Good luck Craig

Old 09-11-2007, 10:53 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Graig

Any issue that you can think of about the car. Can you post your most current dynograph after the rebuilt? Thanks.

Vincent

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Insanely Powerful 755 AWTQ (968 crank) 996TT Featured in European Car Magazine