Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Rare: 2008 White (heavily optioned) GT3 with Ceramics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 09:37 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Mine has a sunroof - pretty sure about that and there was no "delete" option on the order sheet!

rick

Old 10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
found a 08 gt3 for 15k over its a 117 car perfectly optioned

Old 10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Updated 10/17/07 with full spec list

All PM's answered and no I will not hold the car so first one to pay me cash gets it.

enjoy
rick

Old 10-17-2007, 03:40 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by s4play
Updated 10/17/07 with full spec list

All PM's answered and no I will not hold the car so first one to pay me cash gets it.

enjoy
rick
if you are willing to be much more negotioable on the 25k over I can pay you cash but nowere near 25k over that is just suicide

Old 10-18-2007, 08:24 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to sell and you really have these offers over MSRP take it and run like hell.
if not keep it and enjoy a really well spec'd Pcar!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:05 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Geez, I coulda bought a loaded 07 GT3 RS for only 20K over... Didn't realize the market of regular GT3's were stronger than RS's!!! Crazy!

Good luck with your sale, great color combo and options!
Regards,
Evan

Old 10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Ray M is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Didn't realize the market of regular GT3's were stronger than RS's!!! Crazy!
But...are they though?

The car sound like a beaut...you should keep her. If not, nail down one of the offers you referenced ASAP...

Old 10-18-2007, 10:10 PM
neijia is infamous around these parts
I don't understand why your still beating around the bush here. You said you had offers close to 25k over MSRP from a few people before you posted. If that were the case, why not sell the car at that offer and keep buying at MSRP and selling for a 25K profit... doesn't make sense

Old 10-19-2007, 12:56 AM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Yeah, what's up with that? You said, right up front, that you had several offers for around $25K over MSRP. Everyone told you to take any of those offers and tell you that the car is being sold around MSRP. So why haven't you gone ahead and sold it to those "several" potential buyers??

It's also quite interesting that since May, 2007, you've posted that you were in the market for a "white Gallardo SE", a F430, BMW M5, CLK 63, NSX, 360 Spider, E55, White Gallardo (non SE), R8, and a '04 Challenge Stradale. I think you need to distinguish between the terms, "looking for" and "wishing for". (It's all right there in the post history)

Hmm, what's the smell? Oh, it's fish...yea, very fishy.

Last edited by 993fan; 10-19-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 993fan
Yeah, what's up with that? You said, right up front, that you had several offers for around $25K over MSRP. Everyone told you to take any of those offers and tell you that the car is being sold around MSRP. So why haven't you gone ahead and sold it to those "several" potential buyers??

It's also quite interesting that since May, 2007, you've posted that you were in the market for a "white Gallardo SE", a F430, BMW M5, CLK 63, NSX, 360 Spider, E55, White Gallardo (non SE), R8, and a '04 Challenge Stradale. I think you need to distinguish between the terms, "looking for" and "wishing for". (It's all right there in the post history)

Hmm, what's the smell? Oh, it's fish...yea, very fishy.
Have to agree on this one, but if you look at the other posts it looks a little fishy. The irony is this was posted about a year ago.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...832#post743832

Jason,

Wow 15k over MSRP? They think they are selling a Ferrari or something? hahaha - been shopping F430's and they want anywhere between 25k-40k over mspr

Well I have a good relationship with Porsche Fremont and they said I can get one in mid 07 which is earliest so far.

rk

Old 10-19-2007, 09:33 AM
In reply to 993fan, nothing "fishy" here....just not all of us here on the board are swimming in money. Plenty of PM's but no one has come up with the REAL CASH yet so hence this post.....is that so hard to figure out?

I'm just a normal car guy who likes cars and loves doing the America pasttime of buying cars.

However as my finances changes or an opportunity arises, I sometimes have to postpone one choice for a while. If I could own them all without a blink of an eye then I would do so of course like some of the lucky members on this board. I do enjoy investing in property and I've had to give up my "Dream" of owning an F-car more than once already so I could buy the property first. I never thought I had to justify how I spend my money

The GT3 is my first car I've ordered in ages and I'm very excited about it still - if I can't sell it then I'd be happy to keep the car since that is within my budget. Simple fact is that I have my eye on something else so could use the extra $$$ there. The car is a gem and rare one at that the way it's optioned out and asking over MSRP on a NO MILE car is not outrageous given the market. So far none of the people interested have come up with the cash yet - I'm sure many of you have experienced that - but I don't label them as "dreamers" since I know they may have their own personal situations too.

As for why I did not get a GT3 sooner in July/07, that was explained before as well. The dealer kept bumping me back on the list to sell GT3's to other buyers so when they finally gave me my slot, it turned out to be a blessing since I got the FIRST and ONLY 2008 model in their allocation. So it worked out nicely for me

Back on topic, the car IS STILL FOR SALE IF ANYONE WANTS IT, PLEASE PM ME! I should have the car in a few weeks and then I will post pics.

And that brings me to my last point that if I do sell my GT3, I want to pick up a 02+ white NSX hence the search......(this car is nearly impossible to find from my research so far so if anyone has one please let me know)

cheers,
rick

Last edited by s4play; 10-19-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:17 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Rick,

You sound like a nice guy and I don't mean to bust your chops. However, please understand that:

1) If your 3 "offers" haven't shown you the money, you don't have offers.
2) When you state in your assorted posts since May, 2007 that "I've been looking for" a dozen different cars, including cars that costs just as much as your "dream car", you are really dreaming.
3) It's okay to dream; everybody does it. I'm just asking you to distinguish between dreaming and being a real buyer. (On Fchat, we call these type of people Posers)

Good luck selling your spot, although I'd really like to see you actually buy the car. It's a HUGE step-up from a S2000 and a M3.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:59 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by s4play
The car is a gem and rare one at that the way it's optioned out and asking over MSRP on a NO MILE car is not outrageous given the market. So far none of the people interested have come up with the cash yet -
In one of your posts you say it will be driven before you decide to keep or sell. Understand, after being driven only a few miles it will be a USED GT3. You will have a very hard time selling a new one for anything over MSRP. Soon the car will be worth less than MSRP IMO. I am interested in a new GT3 and there are several even in SoCal for MSRP.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
GT3's are selling at sticker no more...the 08's are rare but no premium.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:30 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen a GT3 sell for less than sticker with @1000 miles a few months ago at the auction. I'll say it again S4 take the money and run.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rare: 2008 White (heavily optioned) GT3 with Ceramics