Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Rare: 2008 White (heavily optioned) GT3 with Ceramics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 01:35 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
its bad enough the dealer does it, i never got why reg people do it, you want to move it sell it for what you paid and call it a day then it is fair for everyone involved. especially since it has been posted numerous times they can be had at msrp if not under

Old 10-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
The car will never be picked up by the OP because he cannot afford it. I think he is just trying to sell a spot and that's is ok. Nothing against you but you have no real offers plain and simple.

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-19-2007, 01:47 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Yikes the heat is on!

No way GT3s are going for over MSRP anymore if they are you have found the buyer that wants that exact car.. Some 08s with very low MSRP maybe going for 5 over..

Spoke to S4play on the phone today and he said he will keep the GT3 and sell the R8 he has coming... I told him ill take either at sticker

Old 10-19-2007, 02:39 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by globalm3
Yikes the heat is on!

No way GT3s are going for over MSRP anymore if they are you have found the buyer that wants that exact car.. Some 08s with very low MSRP maybe going for 5 over..

Spoke to S4play on the phone today and he said he will keep the GT3 and sell the R8 he has coming... I told him ill take either at sticker

Good talking to you today as welll, g'luck selling your C2S!

Most likely I will just keep the car since it's heavily optioned and it seems most people who buy GT3's want few options if any to save weight! No loss to me as I ordered this car the way I wanted it. Its seems the hardest reason for selling this car is that MSRP is at $133,920.00 BEFORE taxes so that's the culprit.

For those that keep saying you can buy it at sticker, then go for it, no one is holding a gun and saying you have to buy mine?

thanks for the PM's I've received from serious buyers. I don't go on other people's threads to tell other people what their car is worth so I'm a bit confused here.

As with any sale the final price is fair when a buyer is willing to pay and the seller is in agreement, nothing more.

rick

Old 10-19-2007, 04:57 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
I think the comments were engendered by your claiming to have multiple offers at +25k when list is all the money on these cars.

In any event, it's a fabulous car (way better than the R8 you're considering) and you'll hardly get hurt driving it for a couple years. Just keep that yellow stitching clean!

Enjoy it - it's a great car.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:37 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Rick, do you have the car yet??If not when are you picking it up??I might have interest in the car.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
What happened to your Lambo?

Old 10-20-2007, 01:15 AM
sfbimmer is infamous around these parts
you won't find many willing to pay you your +$25K over the $133K sticker... i think this is the consensus here. just keep the Gt3 you won't regret it!

and i thought your ID looked familiar... I frequent the M3Forum board and do remember seeing (pics are gone now) and hearing you bought/sold a Gallardo last year...

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=122725

Old 10-20-2007, 01:21 AM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sfbimmer
you won't find many willing to pay you your +$25K over the $133K sticker... i think this is the consensus here. just keep the Gt3 you won't regret it!

and i thought your ID looked familiar... I frequent the M3Forum board and do remember seeing (pics are gone now) and hearing you bought/sold a Gallardo last year...

That was his second Gallardo or some BS like that

Old 10-20-2007, 02:34 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
i say.. take the $25k now if you can.. your asking price is in the low RS range. IMHO, why would someone pay that much for a GT3 when they can just get an RS for a bit more?

Old 10-20-2007, 02:55 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
Rick, do you have the car yet??If not when are you picking it up??I might have interest in the car.
get inline marco. if rick sells at MSRP .. i'll buy it

Old 10-20-2007, 12:08 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sfbimmer

Yea, Rick, you wanna tell us about the Gallardo SE that you "bought" for $213K back in July, 2006?? It's amazing you had the money to buy that and couldn't afford the measly $180K to buy your dreamcar. Also, where did you buy and sell your '04 Gallardo? I know for a fact, that if you had any type of ownership in an Exotic, it would be all over your avatar.

Can you spell P-O-S-E-R ??

Old 10-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 993fan
Yea, Rick, you wanna tell us about the Gallardo SE that you "bought" for $213K back in July, 2006?? It's amazing you had the money to buy that and couldn't afford the measly $180K to buy your dreamcar. Also, where did you buy and sell your '04 Gallardo? I know for a fact, that if you had any type of ownership in an Exotic, it would be all over your avatar.

Can you spell P-O-S-E-R ??

Old 10-20-2007, 03:02 PM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Old 10-20-2007, 08:25 PM
SUBLIM3 is infamous around these parts
Lol, the small world of car enthusiasts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rare: 2008 White (heavily optioned) GT3 with Ceramics