Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Rare: 2008 White (heavily optioned) GT3 with Ceramics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Wow funny how **** gets found out. The guy will either disappear or bring more lies to cover the old ones. You guys are good. All right I have a confession I really don't live on Maui but my mail routes through Maui.

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-21-2007, 01:01 AM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
get inline marco. if rick sells at MSRP .. i'll buy it
Hey Fern, Is the car even here yet???

Old 10-21-2007, 01:47 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
All right I have a confession I really don't live on Maui but my mail routes through Maui.

Aloha

Byron
and i am really a proctologist!! aloah byron!

Old 10-21-2007, 03:32 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Rick, got you PM. Hit me back when you have the car.
Thanks.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
Hey Fern, Is the car even here yet???
no i dont think so. i think it will be here end of the month or first week of nov. but, from this thread.. looks like rick wont sell it unless he gets close to $25k markup.

Old 10-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by trovan
and i am really a proctologist!! aloah byron!
Aloha Bud,

My baby refuses to come out because you have not shown up. Get on the dam plane already.
Aloha

Byron

Old 10-22-2007, 01:10 AM
TheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlueBlur is a glorious beacon of light
haha, funny thread. So does this guy just go on every forum telling people he is going to buy all of these cars or what?

Old 10-22-2007, 02:01 AM
Yes and don't worry there will be a good answer from the OP. If we are lucky some pictures to cover the scene of the crime will be available shortly. My guess the cars are being tracked down as we speak and the OP is getting photo's of himself in the drivers seat. The OP better be careful of the cars he chooses to claim because usually the truth somehow finds its way back. OP please donLt get excited it is best to repent because once you repent your sins will be forgiven and most likely forgotten by the members over time. Good luck with the sale.

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-22-2007, 03:11 AM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
you think this one is overpriced

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=138593

Old 10-22-2007, 03:28 AM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H Bomb
"I would like to get around $69k for this car as is....but make me an offer

As for trades, looking to pick up a 05/06 Ferrari F430 or maybe a 03/04 360 Spyder. The other car I like is the 997 GT3 (have one on order) so if you have those cars to do a trade + cash, let's talk."

Old 10-22-2007, 03:59 AM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
figured you guys would get a kick out of that one lol

Originally Posted by eMJay1133
"I would like to get around $69k for this car as is....but make me an offer

As for trades, looking to pick up a 05/06 Ferrari F430 or maybe a 03/04 360 Spyder. The other car I like is the 997 GT3 (have one on order) so if you have those cars to do a trade + cash, let's talk."

Old 10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
no i dont think so. i think it will be here end of the month or first week of nov. but, from this thread.. looks like rick wont sell it unless he gets close to $25k markup.
Rick won't sell because he doesn't have squat. It's quite interesting with this type of Poser; they have to talk big to boost their little egos. Rick wants everyone to believe that he's able to afford Ferraris, Lamborghinis and high end Porsches. In reality, he'll be driving his S2000s to the ground.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:23 AM
so your saying he doesn't even have the P car on order?? if so then that is really messed up to fabricate a story like that and waste a potential buyers time. not that anyone would pay 25k over anyway. what a rip off artist

Originally Posted by 993fan
Rick won't sell because he doesn't have squat. It's quite interesting with this type of Poser; they have to talk big to boost their little egos. Rick wants everyone to believe that he's able to afford Ferraris, Lamborghinis and high end Porsches. In reality, he'll be driving his S2000s to the ground.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 993fan
Aside from the different threads Rick has started (which is basically window shopping and everyone does it from time to time), do you have ANY other proof that Rick is "posing?"

Making claims like you have made above is pretty serious. Rick was a valuable member over on M3F.c when I was on there and was very helpful when in need of audio questions. I know he owns an audio install/fab shop and seems to be somewhat successful.

In other words, this isn't just another 16 yr old spouting about ordering this or that.... this is a validated member on several different boards with other members of those boards having received services from Rick.

Now making too many threads with titles like "I WTB X car" is one thing and can be annoying...... but to call out someone saying that they are a complete "poser" I feel needs some further validation. Maybe I'm alone in this, but seems a bit harsh when all the guy has done is ask for a stupid markup on a GT3 and make a bunch of WTB threads.... countless members have done the same things and have never gotten this kind of retribution for no apparent reason. Just MO.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
Aside from the different threads Rick has started (which is basically window shopping and everyone does it from time to time), do you have ANY other proof that Rick is "posing?"

Making claims like you have made above is pretty serious. Rick was a valuable member over on M3F.c when I was on there and was very helpful when in need of audio questions. I know he owns an audio install/fab shop and seems to be somewhat successful.

In other words, this isn't just another 16 yr old spouting about ordering this or that.... this is a validated member on several different boards with other members of those boards having received services from Rick.

Now making too many threads with titles like "I WTB X car" is one thing and can be annoying...... but to call out someone saying that they are a complete "poser" I feel needs some further validation. Maybe I'm alone in this, but seems a bit harsh when all the guy has done is ask for a stupid markup on a GT3 and make a bunch of WTB threads.... countless members have done the same things and have never gotten this kind of retribution for no apparent reason. Just MO.
WTB and saying you own something are 2 different things.

Aloha

Byron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rare: 2008 White (heavily optioned) GT3 with Ceramics