Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: RF Amp Polk-MOMO Subs LOOK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
FS: RF Amp Polk-MOMO Subs LOOK!

I am selling my system out of my current DD. I have had the amp and subs for roughly 6 months. Other obligations in my life are forcing the sale of alot of my toys. Please note I ship FedEx and I ship as soon as the payment has cleared. I take Paypal, Personal Check, or MO. Please PM me or email me kemp445@msn.com if you have any questions or are interested.

Rockford Fosgate Punch P6002 600 watt amp. 150x2-300x2-600x1rms. Amp is in great shape. Comes in the original box with manual, birth sheet, mounting hardware, chrome covers, screws and allen wrench.
Asking $170 Shipped.

Polk-MOMO MM2104 10" subwoofers.Power is 300rms/600peak per sub. I have had them the same amount of time as the amp. They have not been abused in any way! I rarely turn up the volume to get the subs even moving. I have had them in a 1.5cu-ft sealed enclosure and they sounded wonderful! They come in the original boxes with manual, warranty sheet, & mounting harware.
Asking $200 Shipped for the pair

I also have the sealed enclosure these were in. Its a 1.5cu-ft enclosure covered in black carpet. I paid $150 or it and will let it go fo $75.00. Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

Last edited by GSlider; 11-11-2007 at 10:14 AM.