Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Feeler: Kleemann Supercharger Setup

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 03:01 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Feeler: Kleemann Supercharger Setup

I may be trying to build a custom turbo setup for my CLK55 and will no longer need my Kleemann setup. I am just testing the waters to see what kind of $$$ I can get for my entire setup. Keep in mind that this supercharger is no longer available form Kleemann and also keep in mind the pricing of the parts if they were available are ~$15k+. This includes the full Kleemann supercharger system, Kleemann headers, custom front mount heat exchanger, and johnson C090 intercooler pump. This is easy 11's with full interior and pump gas. PROVEN! If anyone is interested please pm me offers. Thanks!

Last edited by blackbenzz; 11-21-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:36 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
This is a very good set up. He has kicked my **** everytime we have been to the strip.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:01 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks, but last time I checked you were running 11s too!