Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

GT3 Seat Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 09:28 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
The ingress/egress in GT3 seats takes some coordination.

I am 6'1" and 188 lbs. I would not want to be much bigger and use these.

Having said that, they transform the driving experience; I can really feel what
my tires/suspension are doing now!

MK

Old 12-02-2007, 07:44 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Will you sell them seperate.....I need just a driver seat ?

Old 12-06-2007, 02:28 PM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Great deal , you don't happen to have any contact/supply deals in the UK as i'd definately be intersted in a pair and maybe even two pairs.

Cloth seats are covered in Nomex Flame Retardent material used in many area's of motorsport.

C.
We don't really have any contacts in the UK. We've talked to a couple dealers there, but nothing has ever panned out. We can ship the seats to you, but that's major $$.....or I guess ££.

Will you sell them seperate.....I need just a driver seat ?
Sure! $1299.95.

Old 12-06-2007, 02:41 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Anyone have an exact weight on one GT3 seat?

Old 12-06-2007, 02:48 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I've sat in both and prefer the cloth version, depends what car they're going in though.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Anyone have an exact weight on one GT3 seat?
I hopped in the back with the scale, and this is what I found.

A stock Boxster seat with no electronics, lumbar, heat, etc weighed in at 46lbs. I would imagine it would have been quite a bit heavier w/ all the goodies in it.

The GT3 seat weighed in at 26lbs, rails and all.

Not bad!

Old 12-11-2007, 05:08 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up got my seats today

thanks steve,ups came today with my new gt3 cloth seats they look great in my living room,my wife said they will look a lot better (out of the house) in my car

Old 12-11-2007, 06:32 PM
hly
hly is infamous around these parts
sorry if it's a noob question, can the seats be adjusted up and down?

Old 12-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Stuart, that is fantastic, I'm glad you like them! And I would have to agree with your wife, they probably would look better in the car. But if you wanted a set for the living room too, you know who to call

hly, they cannot be adjusted up and down, fold forward, or recline back. They'll only slide forward and backward. If you put them in your car, you'd be sitting a couple of inches lower than with the stock seat.

Last edited by SuncoastSteve; 12-13-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:55 AM
stealth996TT is infamous around these partsstealth996TT is infamous around these parts
do you have any sport seats for a 996 TT?

Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 PM
SirBells is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by stuart997gt3
thanks steve,ups came today with my new gt3 cloth seats they look great in my living room,my wife said they will look a lot better (out of the house) in my car
How do you like you seats??Did you get them out of the house???

Old 02-25-2008, 09:05 PM
SirBells is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SuncoastSteve
Stuart, that is fantastic, I'm glad you like them! And I would have to agree with your wife, they probably would look better in the car. But if you wanted a set for the living room too, you know who to call

hly, they cannot be adjusted up and down, fold forward, or recline back. They'll only slide forward and backward. If you put them in your car, you'd be sitting a couple of inches lower than with the stock seat.
still have seats???? red stiching??

Old 02-26-2008, 12:23 AM
robinh20mrv is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

I am also in the uk and i would be very interested in a set in black leather if they could be shipped? dhl? fedex?
and if they are marked "gift" or "sample" on the weigh bill where it says value you dont pay import duty into the uk......

pm or robingalloway@hotmail.com

cheers.

Originally Posted by fivelitre
Great deal , you don't happen to have any contact/supply deals in the UK as i'd definately be intersted in a pair and maybe even two pairs.

Cloth seats are covered in Nomex Flame Retardent material used in many area's of motorsport.

C.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Haha, I'm pretty sure if those seats aren't out of Stuart's house yet, he would be!

We have about 3 sets of seats left. We do not have them with red stitching, just black.

Robin, I'm sending you a PM now!

-Steve

Old 02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
jhargis is infamous around these parts
GT3 seats

Any chance they will fit in a '96 993TT?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 Seat Sale!!