GT3 Seat Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 02:44 AM
johnsosn is infamous around these parts
Sorry, posted in wrong place

Last edited by johnsosn; 03-27-2008 at 02:58 AM. Reason: posted in wrong place
Old 03-28-2008, 11:08 AM
advantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to beholdadvantyper is a splendid one to behold
Steve

Could you forward me price for single and pair of the Sports Bucket Seats for Cayman fitment? Just noticed them on porsche's website.

Tks

Old 03-31-2008, 08:23 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up. Our dealer cost on more or less everything has gone up, including the GT3 seats. I'm pretty positive that this last batch of seats that we have in stock is the last we're going to get at this low price.

Let me know if any of you guys want to jump on the last few that we have.

Thanks!

Old 03-31-2008, 07:49 PM
Tboy911 is infamous around these parts
Can you please pm me a price for the 996 gt3 seats shipped to 07069.

Thx,

Tommy.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:50 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
waiting.......for my PM

Old 04-01-2008, 06:23 AM
SuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastSteve is a splendid one to behold
PM's are replied to, thanks guys!

Old 04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
mark911997sC is infamous around these parts
Suncoast Steve,
do you think porsche will ever offer the newer 997 seats for sale as a complete set, instead of having to piece the parts together. I like the 997 seats but $11,000 a little pricey for seats.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Hey Mark. After all this time, I doubt that they will offer them as a complete set, and I'm really not sure how much cheaper they would be if they did (with all that Alcantara and carbon fiber they use in it). $11k does seem a bit pricey if you started looking at them now, but in perspective, they were $18k a couple months ago

The big question these days is.....will they offer the new GT2 seats as a complete set later this year for less than the GT3 seats?

I'll keep you all posted when we hear any new news.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:43 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Are the 997 GT2 seats lighter than the European 997 GT3 seats? How much do you think those will go for?

Does anyone have a ballpark estimate of how much used 997 GT3 adaptive Sport Seats with alcantara would sell for?

Old 04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
I bet the GT2 seats will be quite a bit heavier than the 997 GT3 seats because of the reclining hardware and airbags. It's hard to say how much they'll go for. In a new car I think they're around $3-4k, but it's also hard to imagine them being any cheaper than the GT3 seats which are currently $11k.

As far as used seats go, I honestly have no idea. Someone had a set for sale here for about $3k a few months ago.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Hmm, I guess I was wrong about the GT2 seats being more expensive than the 997 GT3 seats. Everytime we get news, the price drops a little. Now we hear that they will be below $8500 for the set. We shall see! Drop me a line if you want to get on the pre-buy email list (first shot at purchasing the new seats).

Coming Soon!! GT2 Seats

Old 05-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Steven,
Can you please PM a price for a pair of leather 996 GT3 seats to 90045? I'd also like a quote on GT3 6 pot brakes with the 997TT rotors and any associated, necessary parts for my 996TT as an upgrade.
Thanks!

Old 06-09-2008, 12:59 AM
scatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the rough
Any silver-backed GT3 seats available yet?

Old 06-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kato
Steven,
Can you please PM a price for a pair of leather 996 GT3 seats to 90045? I'd also like a quote on GT3 6 pot brakes with the 997TT rotors and any associated, necessary parts for my 996TT as an upgrade.
Thanks!
You thinking of changing out those seats of yours?

-Eli

Old 06-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
You thinking of changing out those seats of yours?

-Eli
*Thinking about it, yes... I'm trying not to make the car *too aggressive b/c I still want to be able to cruise it around town, to the office occasionally and out to dinners and such. However, after my last track day I really wanted harnesses and as light of a car as possible!!! I love the Recaros (and their heating) but it would be nice to pull them out for the track, hehe...

Maybe we should swap the driver's seat for a few weeks to see what we think of the seats if you are interested in them (I think you mentioned that in the past?)...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 Seat Sale!!