Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 996TT Brakes (Big Reds)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Knight_Rider is infamous around these parts
helloooooo. anyone home? pls email me. thank you.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:09 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Knight_Rider
helloooooo. anyone home? pls email me. thank you.
That's a great way to get my attention. Sorry bud but you're like 5 in line, so the brakes will most likely not be going to you.

For everyone else, i have several current offers and will sell according to first come. Thanks!

Old 03-02-2008, 08:11 AM
rjdurbin72 is infamous around these parts
Are they still for sale?

Old 03-04-2008, 12:04 PM
edic4s is infamous around these parts
Also wonderin if they are still available?

Old 03-04-2008, 12:52 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Sale pending. If it falls through it will be a first come first serve (local pick up) type of thing.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by David Borden
Am very interested. Near you in the sacramento area.

David
Sale fell through. David, email for local pick up if you're still interested. ctkihara@yahoo.com

Old 03-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Still available and open for local pick ups.

Old 03-09-2008, 05:57 PM
No local interest huh? Alright anyone who is still interested let me know.

Old 03-09-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm very interested.

Old 03-09-2008, 07:10 PM
now I can finally pm

Old 03-13-2008, 10:00 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Do you think they will fit a 930?

Old 03-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by contigo
Do you think they will fit a 930?
Sorry, no longer selling as i'll be putting the car back to stock or selling with the car.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:31 AM
RS2
RS2 is infamous around these parts
Are you sure you don't want sell them I just saw the ad. I would be very interested to buy them.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Sorry but i'll most likely be selling the car stock.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:24 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CarNerd
That's a great way to get my attention. Sorry bud but you're like 5 in line, so the brakes will most likely not be going to you.

For everyone else, i have several current offers and will sell according to first come. Thanks!
ok, who was 6th in line???