Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 10:43 AM
930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all
These wheels are a steal!! Great wheels and a great seller, someone snap them up quick! Good luck with the sale Berk...

Old 04-18-2008, 02:23 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Charlie - Thanks bud, I really do believe these are a steal. Why pay 2x the amount for brand new and why pay 4x the amount for more expensive rims (unless you can afford them of course).

Old 04-18-2008, 06:32 PM
vf_1s is infamous around these parts
Nice wheels!!! the SSR are really light and strong. I have the 18" SSR GT1 on my last car, and it was the best. I paid $5500 cdn for mine when I got them, this is a STEAL. Too bad I just spend all my $$$ on the purchase of my 996 C4s, or else I would buy these off you in a heart beat.

Where about are you located at?
Also, any photo from the side?
Do they rub at all ? what offset are they?

Thanks

Pat

Old 04-18-2008, 08:35 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Pat,

Yes these are a steal and the 19" rims look even better. I have just decided to go a different route with the design of the car, otherwise, I would have kept them. I am located in Northern Virginia right outside of Washington DC. Not sure what you mean from any photos from the side outside of the ones I have. Currently, with the 285's on the rear there is absolutely NO RUBBING whatsoever, by the way, I have H&R Springs that dropped the car a fair amount and I have NOT ROLLED my fenders at all. These sit perfectly, so you could get away with even a 305 w/ a coilover suspension NP. The price I am asking for what everyone is getting I think is very fair.

Let me know b/c my car is a C4S and you can see how well they look. Here are a few more shots. Thanks for the interest.

Originally Posted by vf_1s
Nice wheels!!! the SSR are really light and strong. I have the 18" SSR GT1 on my last car, and it was the best. I paid $5500 cdn for mine when I got them, this is a STEAL. Too bad I just spend all my $$$ on the purchase of my 996 C4s, or else I would buy these off you in a heart beat.

Where about are you located at?
Also, any photo from the side?
Do they rub at all ? what offset are they?

Thanks

Pat

Attached Images    
Old 04-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the second set of pictures. Was the first picture in the second set taken before the c4s was lowered? It seemed higher than the rest of the picture.

Also, did you just have the H&R springs and not the coil over? That is exactly what I am getting put on next week. How is the ride? I was worry that it will be bouncy in high speed, is it?

I thought the stock tire size is 295 in the back, howcome you went with 285?

It will be a couple of months before I can free up some more cash, so it looks like I am gonna miss this deal.

Any pics of the ssr gt3 on a silver c4s?

thanks again

Old 04-19-2008, 05:14 AM
You could check out misha911.com (board sponsor) and he should have a pic of a silver 4S with these wheels.

The first shot is before the lowering springs, yes you are correct.I have the springs, and while it is a little bouncy, more than the C/O's on my boxster, it's fine for me.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks for the second set of pictures. Was the first picture in the second set taken before the c4s was lowered? It seemed higher than the rest of the picture.

Also, did you just have the H&R springs and not the coil over? That is exactly what I am getting put on next week. How is the ride? I was worry that it will be bouncy in high speed, is it?

I thought the stock tire size is 295 in the back, howcome you went with 285?

It will be a couple of months before I can free up some more cash, so it looks like I am gonna miss this deal.

Any pics of the ssr gt3 on a silver c4s?

thanks again

Old 04-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Well, like I said, I don't have the money for now, cause I just got the C4s and haven't sold my other car yet. But you can keep me as a back up...

what do you mean by c/o?
also, when you say bouncy, do you mean the car is no longer stable in high speed? that is the last thing that I want to do, but then again, I don't want to have a rough ride either.

thank you again.

Old 04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Steve Germany is infamous around these parts
You have a new PM.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi Everyone,
All of your PM's have been replied to. Sorry for the delay in responding. Thanks.
Berk

Old 04-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey bud, by C/O I mean coilovers. These wheels fit perfectly even with the drop from the H&R springs.

Well, like I said, I don't have the money for now, cause I just got the C4s and haven't sold my other car yet. But you can keep me as a back up...

what do you mean by c/o?
also, when you say bouncy, do you mean the car is no longer stable in high speed? that is the last thing that I want to do, but then again, I don't want to have a rough ride either.

thank you again.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:53 PM
FYI....The wheels have been taken off the car and are ready to be shipped anywhere. Thanks.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Price Reduced 4/24 to $1900........

Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Wheels are available again.....

Guys, I have dropped the price to $1800 OBO.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:50 AM
scatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the rough
Can you please post the offsets?

Old 04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Sure, they are 49mm for the fronts and 35mm for the rears.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT