Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 09:33 PM
scatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks! I'm trying to calculate shipping, whats the weight per wheel/tire?

Old 04-30-2008, 06:14 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, these are Lightweight wheels BTW. I need to actually weigh them, but I would estimate (approximations until I weigh them tonight) as follows:

Fronts (Wheel / Tire): 27lbs / 8lbs = 35lbs EACH
Rears (Wheel / Tire): 29.5lbs / 9lbs = 38.5lbs EACH

Again, don't hold me to these figures but I think they would be good guesstimates until I give them to you later tonight. Thanks.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:46 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the official weigh ins:

Fronts weigh 48lbs each and the rears weigh 56lbs each. Please feel free to choose which shipping methods you would like. I'm willing to work with the buyer on the shipping charges. Thanks.

The wheels will ship from zip 20136. Thanks.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:47 PM
As stated before, I am willing to drive these wheels as far north as New Jersey if need be for the right buyer.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jenvan is infamous around these parts
I am interested in the wheels as long as they will fit my car, shoot me an email jveloso@vibrantpower.com

Old 05-02-2008, 01:36 PM
scatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the roughscatman200 is a jewel in the rough
Would you be willing to work on the price a little more if I took the wheels only/ no tires? I wouldn't need shipping if you can meet in N. Jersey AND I can pay cash. Thanks!

Old 05-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Scatman - I'm willing to work with you, can you email me at berk.intersport@yahoo.com? We can talk and I can drive them up to N. NJ. Thanks.

Originally Posted by scatman200
Would you be willing to work on the price a little more if I took the wheels only/ no tires? I wouldn't need shipping if you can meet in N. Jersey AND I can pay cash. Thanks!

Old 05-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Damn... great freaking price on these bad boys!

Old 05-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks Almo, I really think this wheel/tire package is a reasonable price.........the SSR's look just like the HRE's at a fraction of the cost.......

Old 05-03-2008, 08:48 AM
tryon17 is infamous around these parts
Like them your location?

Originally Posted by boochook
Thanks Almo, I really think this wheel/tire package is a reasonable price.........the SSR's look just like the HRE's at a fraction of the cost.......
I'm in Richmond from your pics looks like you are in the Hamptonroads area. I would like to meet with you about the wheels and tires I have a 02 996 ttso they should fit right?

Old 05-03-2008, 10:25 AM
tryon, sounds good. I'm actually in Northern VA, but I'm willing to meet you about half way in Fredericksburg, VA if that works for you. These fit perfectly on a 996TT just like my C4S. My 996 C4S is the same exact widebody as your TT. Just email me at berk.intersport@yahoo.com. We can try to meet tomorrow if you would like.....

Originally Posted by tryon17
I'm in Richmond from your pics looks like you are in the Hamptonroads area. I would like to meet with you about the wheels and tires I have a 02 996 ttso they should fit right?

Old 05-05-2008, 12:48 PM
$1800 OBO Shipped in the Continental US.....

Old 05-05-2008, 12:58 PM
aintME is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
$1800 OBO Shipped in the Continental US.....
dammit, it's just the wrong time for me..

Old 05-05-2008, 02:26 PM
hahahaha, how's tomorrow look? hahahaha

Originally Posted by aintME
dammit, it's just the wrong time for me..

Old 05-06-2008, 01:16 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
ssr's

Hey Berk I'm still working on some extra car cash. Hopefully I will call you before its to late!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT