Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 04:21 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow 19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT

WHEELS ARE SOLD......THANKS.....

PRICE DROPPED ON 4/28/08 to $1,800.00 OBO SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US. Thanks for the interest everyone.

These wheels will fit (CONFIRMED) both the 993 and the 996 models. Not sure about 997, but please check in to that if interested.

Here's the details:

19" SSR GT3's w/ Porsche Gold Crest Caps (19x8 Fronts, 19x11.5 Rears) w/ Pirelli P-Zero's.

Fronts: 235/35ZR19 (70% Tread)
Rears: 285/30ZR19 (20% Tread)

Please PM me if interested. Thank you to everyone in advance for your interest.

Last edited by boochook; 05-17-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:35 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the PM's so far everyone. Here's the answers to the most common questions:

1.) The wheels are located in VA
2.) Feel free to choose which shipping carrier you would like (USPS, FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.) and calculate from 20136

Thanks again for all the interest. I hope this answers everyone's questions.

Last edited by boochook; 04-06-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the recent PM's. Still available.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:57 PM
slaaw is infamous around these parts
What happened to the Misha wing you were trying to sell recently?

Old 03-27-2008, 02:06 PM
vlkchu is infamous around these parts
Nice wheels.... I have the same wheels for my MB..... GL with the sale

Old 04-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Thumbs up Price Reduced!!!!

Thanks vlkchu,

These wheels are just like the HRE's for a fraction of the cost. I just reduced the price to $1900 for a quick sale. Thanks everybody.

Originally Posted by vlkchu
Nice wheels.... I have the same wheels for my MB..... GL with the sale

Last edited by boochook; 04-24-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:59 PM
stefenolsen is infamous around these parts
Talking ssr's

Hey Berk sent you a PM

Old 04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
doughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant future
Looks like some major curb rashes on the rear? wheels...

Old 04-10-2008, 05:42 PM
yes, there is some curb rash on one of the wheels, but I can assure you they are straight.

BTW - Price has been reduced to $1900 plus shipping if applicable. These wheels have got to go.

Last edited by boochook; 04-24-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:32 PM
offsets?

Hey Berk do you know the offsets for the front and rear? Also I sent you a P.M.

Old 04-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Stefen - I just sent you a reply PM.

Originally Posted by stefenolsen
Hey Berk do you know the offsets for the front and rear? Also I sent you a P.M.

Old 04-17-2008, 02:00 PM
wheels

Sent you a PM

Old 04-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi Everyone, the wheels are back up for sale again. Thanks.

Old 04-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Great price and great guy to deal with. I have seen these in person and outside of the little rash on the one... they are badass. Someone is going to be getting a great deal.

FYI for people not knowing... $50 bucks will fix the rash.

Good luck with the sale Berk!

Cheers,
Allen

Old 04-18-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks Allen. I appreciate it.

BTW - These rims cost me about $2100 brand new and the Pirelli P-Zero's cost me about $1400 brand new for a total of about $3500. I'm also including the Porsche Gold Crest Center Caps (paid about $120 for those from local Porsche dealer) for a total cost of over $3,600.

For those concerned about the rash, $50 (thanks Allen for pointing this out) will fix the one rim that was affected. I can assure you with absolute certainty that these wheels are straight and there are no concerns. Even if you did not want the Pirelli's anymore, you could at least get a couple hundred dollars for the two front tires with their tread life left and get a great set of Nitto Invo's on all four corners.

Just a thought. I'm willing to hear any reasonable offers via PM. Thanks everyone in advance.......To this day I still get many compliments on the wheels so the new owner will not regret it. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 19" SSR GT3's w/ Pirelli P-Zero's for C4S/TT