Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: E-brake cover for 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 03:36 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
WTB: E-brake cover for 996

Hi all

OK lets just say I lost mine..Well the truth is I was working on the car and when I took out the center console I left the ebake cover on the garage floor. I had to move the car for something and YUP I ran over it. SO in short anyone have one they could sell one to a very stupid person..

Let me know I ll pay shipping of course.
Thanks again

Old 03-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
It's $43 for a new one....

NEW ONE

-Eli

Old 03-05-2008, 04:18 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, I just assumed because it has a Porsche part number it would come with the Porsche tax.Thanks for the link.
Paul

Old 03-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah,

Richard the owner there has always tried to keep the Porsche tax out of the deal... Where do you think I get all my goodies...

-Eli

Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 AM
daytrader is infamous around these parts
+1 for Pcars.us. Richard is the man in my book.