Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Trade 3Pcs 996 Wheels, Pss9's and Blk & Alumin "S" Style Shifter & E-Brake Plus Cash!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Russcan is infamous around these parts
Trade 3Pcs 996 Wheels, Pss9's and Blk & Alumin "S" Style Shifter & E-Brake Plus Cash!

Hey Guys, I have my 996 Cab* up for sale here because we have a 2nd child coming in Sep so the P-car has to go. I want to trade these items for good condition 996 Oem parts plus some cash . The details are below. All items are in very good conditon and show NO signs of wear. I would like to see if I could do this with one guy for the ease of it and would reduce the price some for the bulk buy deal. If you have any questions or interest please Pm me here. Thanks, Russ

19" inch DCR Forged 3pcs wheels with a 3inch rear lip and 2 inch front lip. They have machined centers and polished lips. There wrapped with Good Year F1-GS-D3 tires that have 2K miles on the tread. These tires will transform your P-car. Paid $6000 for the wheels and tires. Will Take $3500 plus Oem 996 Twist with decent matching rubber.

Pss9's, you guys know about these. They run $2000. They have maybe 10K on them and they have a lifetime warranty. Will take full Oem 996 strut assembly's plus $1000

Black & Alumin Porsche "S" Style Shifter and E-Brake. Paid $1000 for the pair. Will take $500 for the pair and Oem Shifter and e-brake in black of gray.

I figured whoever does any of these deals, that we pay the for the items swapped so freight would be a wash.

Details in the pictures below for the items listed. If anyone wants the car as is will sell for $33K firm to save the trouble of switching all the items out.

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ictures001.jpg

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ictures003.jpg

Old 05-29-2008, 06:25 PM
flat6 is infamous around these parts
That is a good looking 996 cab. Any pics of the front of the car?

Old 05-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah, here you go. This shot was before the silver hood emblem and the Pss9's. Now the car has more of a forward rake. Thanks for the props. I know it's a 996 but people think it's like brand new all the time. They of course do not know P-cars the way we here on 6-speed do, but that goes to show the value of a car like this one is.

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/c...ictures007.jpg

Originally Posted by flat6
That is a good looking 996 cab. Any pics of the front of the car?

Old 05-30-2008, 07:31 AM
valmeida is infamous around these parts
PM sent

Old 05-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Left you a voice mail.

Russ

Originally Posted by valmeida
PM sent

Old 05-31-2008, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by Russcan
Hey Guys, I have my 996 Cab* up for sale here because we have a 2nd child coming in Sep so the P-car has to go. I want to trade these items for good condition 996 Oem parts plus some cash . The details are below. All items are in very good conditon and show NO signs of wear. I would like to see if I could do this with one guy for the ease of it and would reduce the price some for the bulk buy deal. If you have any questions or interest please Pm me here. Thanks, Russ

19" inch DCR Forged 3pcs wheels with a 3inch rear lip and 2 inch front lip. They have machined centers and polished lips. There wrapped with Good Year F1-GS-D3 tires that have 2K miles on the tread. These tires will transform your P-car. Paid $6000 for the wheels and tires. Will Take $3500 plus Oem 996 Twist with decent matching rubber.

Pss9's, you guys know about these. They run $2000. They have maybe 10K on them and they have a lifetime warranty. Will take full Oem 996 strut assembly's plus $1000

Black & Alumin Porsche "S" Style Shifter and E-Brake. Paid $1000 for the pair. Will take $500 for the pair and Oem Shifter and e-brake in black of gray.

I figured whoever does any of these deals, that we pay the for the items swapped so freight would be a wash.

Details in the pictures below for the items listed. If anyone wants the car as is will sell for $33K firm to save the trouble of switching all the items out.

Price Drop on the Wheel and Tire setup. $3000 plus trade for Oem and decent rubber. These wheels are 19" forged wheels and lighter than the OEM 18" twist. They look amazing on the car. Pd $6K for the wheels and tires 8 months ago. Tires maybe have 2K miles on them. They look perfect and show no signs of wear at all. The wheels have a custom offset made for the C2 996 so there a perfect fit and require no spacers. If one person wants to do all the stuff I would do $4K for it all plus Oem swap on all parts.

Russ

Old 06-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Price Drop on the Wheel and Tire setup. $3000 plus trade for Oem and decent rubber. These wheels are 19" forged wheels and lighter than the OEM 18" twist. They look amazing on the car. Pd $6K for the wheels and tires 8 months ago. Tires maybe have 2K miles on them. They look perfect and show no signs of wear at all. The wheels have a custom offset made for the C2 996 so there a perfect fit and require no spacers. If one person wants to do all the stuff I would do $4K for it all plus Oem swap on all parts.

Russ
Looking for C2's looking to upgrade.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Anyone looking to upgrade with these options throw me some offers. I have a few looking to buy the car outright but It would be nice to know who may want to be in on the part just in case the sell does not work out and I need to trade it in. Bring on the offers 6speeders.

Looking for C2's looking to upgrade.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by valmeida
PM sent
Replied to your PM.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:27 AM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
does the pss9 fit the 996TT?

Old 06-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Sorry but they do not! The Turbo's have there on kit. Thanks for you interest though.

Russ

Originally Posted by contigo
does the pss9 fit the 996TT?

Old 06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
daytrader is infamous around these parts
Russ, do you still have the Pss9? PM me.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Sent you a PM

Old 06-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Bump

Old 06-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Wheels and tires plus OEM trade reduced to $3K. This is chance to pickup a $6K set of wheels and tires that have 2K on the both and look perfect.
PM me if interested.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Trade 3Pcs 996 Wheels, Pss9's and Blk & Alumin "S" Style Shifter & E-Brake Plus Cash!