Mileage:

Location (State):

M5 Hartge Front Lip For Sale **GREAT DEAL**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
BD 997 is infamous around these parts
M5 Hartge Front Lip For Sale **GREAT DEAL**

I live in a high rise condo, and since I installed this lip I have not been able to enter through the Entrance as it was too steep of a downward hill and my car is lowered on H&R's already so I have been using the EXIT to enter and park my car and I finally got in trouble with the condo association. Now I either have to sell the lip or my condo and move somewhere else basically... So im doing the obvious... Im so upset as I love the look and I just had it 3M clear protected so its in MINT condition. All you need to do is sand it down and paint it color of your choice or if you already have an Alpine White you can just install it and no paint necessary. I paid $1,000 and am looking for $500 plus shipping. Its a deal of a lifetime. Any questions please contact me at bd24@comcast.net

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0526.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	72434   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0528.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	72435   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0525.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	72436  
Old 06-17-2008, 01:17 PM
surfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura aboutsurfingbuddhist has a spectacular aura about
Totally agree with you about loving that look the lip adds....good luck

Old 06-17-2008, 01:34 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
wow nice set up

Looks similiar to mine!

Originally Posted by BD 997
I live in a high rise condo, and since I installed this lip I have not been able to enter through the Entrance as it was too steep of a downward hill and my car is lowered on H&R's already so I have been using the EXIT to enter and park my car and I finally got in trouble with the condo association. Now I either have to sell the lip or my condo and move somewhere else basically... So im doing the obvious... Im so upset as I love the look and I just had it 3M clear protected so its in MINT condition. All you need to do is sand it down and paint it color of your choice or if you already have an Alpine White you can just install it and no paint necessary. I paid $1,000 and am looking for $500 plus shipping. Its a deal of a lifetime. Any questions please contact me at bd24@comcast.net

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	frontb.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	72437   Click image for larger version

Name:	fronta.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	72438   Click image for larger version

Name:	post2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	72439  
Old 06-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by mickfluff
Looks similiar to mine!
where u at in MA?

Old 06-17-2008, 03:32 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Hopkinton Ma

Hopkinton Ma, we have a Porsche meet/ride on July 13nth (starting line of the boston marathon) at 4:40 if your interested.... a viper showed last time and was welcomed with open arms! Pm me your email and will send you the details.... nice car by the way...

PS Sell your condo

I feel your pain buddy, I have a barn where I park the cars and with the front chin spoiler it is tight getting in over the entrance transition, techart coilovers go on next week; ..... Hope I don't have to sell the barn cause the coilovers and the hamman front chin spoiler are staying

Originally Posted by BD 997
where u at in MA?

Old 06-19-2008, 05:33 PM
SOLD!!!