Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 19" Champion RG5's for 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
FS: 19" Champion RG5's for 996TT

Hi guys,

I just received my new HRE C21's today, so it's time to sell my current Champion RG5's. They are 19x8.5 and 19x11. I have painted the centers and barrels Seal Grey, and the lips are "diamond cut", which is the standard lip that Champion offers. I bought these from member "Onelove" about a year ago, but just got around to installing them about 6 months ago. I have since put about 2,000 miles on them. They are a 1-piece forged wheel and are very strong and lightweight.

The 2 front wheels have no curb rash, but both rears have minor curb rash. They are all straight and true. The lips on the rears are a bit scratched, but if you were to send them to Champion, they could fix the curb rash and scratches and make them look new again. I'm a very picky person and they haven't bothered me, which is why I decided not to send them to Champion.

I'm not including tires since I'm swapping them to the new HRE's.

I paid $2,500 for them and spent $400 to get them painted, so I'm going to sell them for $2,500 + shipping. Centercaps are included since they are painted as well. I will also include the stainless steel lug bolts shown in the pictures at no charge since the HRE's use different lugs. I paid approx. $250 for these.

Here are some pics...

Left front:

Left rear:

Right front:

Right rear:

Sorry the pics are a bit dark, but I just snapped them in my garage. If you would like more pics, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!!

Adam

Last edited by Adam Bowles; 09-21-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:41 PM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
What are the offsets? I'm interested.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
I honestly don't know. I'll PM Onelove and see if he knows. I know they were built for the 996TT.

If it would help, I can take a couple pics from the front and back for you to see how they fit the wheel arches.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
From the Champion website: http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...wheels/RG5.htm

For the S, TT & GT2
19 X 8 - ET 46
19 X 11.5 - ET 44

Old 09-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks, Rich. I believe the rears are 11", though. I could be wrong.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:22 AM
The wheels are off the car now and are ready to ship. I re-measured them and they are 19x8.5 and 19x11. I'm unsure of the offsets, but I will call Champion on Monday.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:26 AM
Nobody is interested? I thought these would sell right away.

I'm open to reasonable offers.

Old 09-25-2008, 03:41 AM
JAY-PESOS is infamous around these partsJAY-PESOS is infamous around these parts
do you know if these wheels will fit a 997 nb?

Old 09-25-2008, 06:46 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Adam - PM Sent, thanks.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:53 PM
VOLIDA is infamous around these parts
I can't pm you, can your pm your #. I like to make an offer.