Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: GT640 / GT700 Turbos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
FS: GT640 / GT700 Turbos

Hi guys,

I am listing a set of GT640/GT700 turbos for sale. These turbos are made for EVOMS by Tial, and include Garrett GT28 compressors with KKK K16 turbines. They come with 1 bar wastegates and custom billet wastegate mounts. Since these turbos use KKK turbines, they bolt right up to the OEM headers and exhaust, which saves money since you don't need to fabricate headers which use external wastegates, or build a custom exhaust.

These turbos have about 750 miles on them, so they are almost new. They also come with the OEM oil cans and a rubber coupler to mate up with the turbo inlet ducts.

These turbos retailed for over $4000 when I bought them. I'm pricing them at $2000 + shipping for a quick sale.

PRICE UPDATE - $1750 + SHIPPING!!!!

Attached are some pics. If you would like more, or have any questions, just ask.

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited by Adam Bowles; 10-18-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:12 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
how much hp are these good for

on a stock X50?

Old 10-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Adam I just received the wheels today, they're sweet. Thanks much. Stop selling stuff I want and stop false advertising your car with my wheels.

Last edited by Onetime; 10-10-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Onetime
Adam I just received the wheels today, they're sweet. Thanks much. Stop selling stuff I want and stop false advertising your car with my wheels.

Glad to hear you got them and you're happy with them!!!

HAHA!! I need to take some new pics, so until then, can I use your wheels in my avater???

PM me on the turbos if you're interested...we'll work something out.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by giggalo
on a stock X50?
Well to run these turbos, you will need a few items.

These include:

-exhaust
-software
-5 bar FPR
-diverter valves

The above list is the bare minimum. You could also add headers, airbox, intercoolers, boost hoses, boost controller, etc.

EVOMS uses these turbos in their GT640 kit, which used the stock fuel system and a 5 bar FPR, and it produces over 600 HP.

EVOMS also uses these turbos in their GT700 kit, which adds upon the GT640 by adding a fuel system (fuel pumps, injectors, etc) and it ups the power to 700.

The nice thing about these, is that they are upgradeable. By this, I mean you can start with the 600 HP kit and upgrade in the future.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
BTW, nice granite.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks Andre.

Nobody is interested???

Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 AM
$1750 + shipping. These turbos are nearly new and retail for over $4000.

These are ready to go and will make great power in somebodys car!!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:42 AM
function_analys is infamous around these parts
Would you post overseas, across Europe?

Old 10-18-2008, 10:43 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Omg that is a steal for these turbos...

Old 10-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by function_analys
Would you post overseas, across Europe?
I'll ship these at your expense, no problem.

Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Omg that is a steal for these turbos...
Thanks, Thomas. I'm surprised nobody is interested. These will make someone some great turbos.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:20 PM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, Adam you have to be single to get away with used parts on the kitchen counter!

Old 10-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by IAPorscheDoc
Lol, Adam you have to be single to get away with used parts on the kitchen counter!
Haha. All my friends tell me that once I get married, that stuff won't fly anymore. I've got the turbos, and a 76mm TB sitting on my kitchen counter at the moment. I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts...

Old 10-19-2008, 09:35 PM
rellok is infamous around these parts
Do you still have turbos for sale?

Old 10-20-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes, I still have them. I can ship them as soon as I receive a check.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: GT640 / GT700 Turbos