Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997 Cargraphic GT2 wing with carbon uprights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 11:04 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt that it will fit a 996, and yessir. My price is firm. I can't imagine that the decklid dimensions are identical between a 996 and 997. If you find out differently, that'd be good info for me! Take care.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:34 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
*bump* for a good deal and honest seller. I've bought 2 parts (fabspeed exhaust & avus wheels) and couldn't be happier.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Still available?

Old 12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Yes it is. Wiped it down again yesterday in the garage. It's a beautiful piece.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:00 AM
987rbtr is infamous around these parts
Take paypal???

Old 12-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by 987rbtr
Take paypal???
Yessir. I will PM you my account number. You can send the $1500, and then, once I have the shipping amount, I'll pay for it and you can reimburse.

Old 12-30-2008, 05:50 PM
987rbtr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 987rbtr
Take paypal???

Tick tock the mouse fell off the clock. ran out of time waiting...

Old 12-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Did my PM not come through? Nothing is in place to let me know that a PM doesn't go through. I thought you weren't interested any longer.

I'm sorry. Also, please note that this reply was within 2 minutes of you posting your message. I have the wing ready to go.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 PM
OK. I'm bumping myself here to clear up any confusion. Despite all the weird "almost buys" that I've had, this wing is still in the closet here at my house. It's beautiful, and available. PM me!

Old 01-13-2009, 11:28 PM
I keep getting PMs asking if the little holes that I made can be seen from the outside. No, they can't be seen. In an effort for 110% disclosure, I mentioned them. But they will not matter to anyone. I'm sure. If you aren't putting the wing on a Basalt Black Metallic car (in other words, if you're going to paint it) then the area around the circumference of the holes that is now white would be body color and NO ONE would ever see them.

I was also just asked if the wing has the mounting holes for the fan. This is another good question that I should have addressed long ago (and that I'm about to go address on my other wing that's for sale). Yes it does. I've swapped wings all around, and one time I didn't move the fan over. Since then, I just haven't thought about it. I really don't know why. It's never ran hot though. HMmmmm....

Lastly, I was asked for more pics, especially to address these two concerns. Instead of asking for his email and sending them out that way, I figured, since this isn't the first time I've been asked this, that I'll just post them up here. I've chosen these not because they look stellar, but because they address these two questions. Sorry for thr dirt and filth.

Jared

Old 01-14-2009, 04:27 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Is this wing still for sale...let ME know your best price if I buy it now ???

Old 01-14-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Is this wing still for sale...let ME know your best price if I buy it now ???
I have sent a PM to you, and I have replied to the PMs that I got over the night.

It's crazy how something will have been for sale for a while and all at once multiple people want it. I will be very fair in this. Whoever sends me a PM of commitment gets the wing if they work out payment quickly with me.

Take care,

Jared

Old 01-15-2009, 07:16 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
PM replied...crisis now...diff to sell anything )))

Old 01-23-2009, 10:59 AM
mass is infamous around these parts
pm sent