Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997 Cargraphic GT2 wing with carbon uprights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:49 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 997 Cargraphic GT2 wing with carbon uprights

Hey guys,

This is a really expensive wing. Cargraphic isn't cheap. I need to get rid of it though. You'll notice that the uprights are carbon. No gloss on them. There are two holes cut into the bottom side of it in places that the supercharger was vibrating on it. Way I see it, this just has more air coming into the engine at speeds. The grills are new. It's painted Basalt Black Metallic. You'll see that there is a scratch in the wing blade, and that the very tip of it on one side also needs touching up (if you're leaving it Basalt, otherwise it doesn't matter).

Feel free to ask any questions. I'll take $1,500 for it, plus shipping of course. I'm in Asheville, NC and will do what I can to help you out on getting it to you.

Thanks for looking,

Jared

Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 PM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
why don't they make such a wing for the 996TT... really nice looking wing.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:40 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man!

Old 11-05-2008, 03:34 PM
FlyYellow is infamous around these partsFlyYellow is infamous around these parts
i wish it fit on a 996tt.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:23 AM
justjay202 is infamous around these parts
will this fit a 997 C2 Cab?

why are you getting rid of this? your car sick

Old 11-06-2008, 01:24 AM
if you're parting out for an upgrade, please pm me if you're wanting to sell the VF charger.

tks,
jay

Old 11-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by justjay202
if you're parting out for an upgrade, please pm me if you're wanting to sell the VF charger.

tks,
jay
Jay,

Thanks man. I'm selling this because I've had a different wing on my car for a while now. That's all. Spare parts. Not selling the car, and not selling the VF. Sorry bro! As far as I'm aware, it DOES fit the cab. I can find out for sure in the morning.

Take care,

Jared

Old 11-06-2008, 12:57 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Does it fit 997 TT ???

Old 11-06-2008, 01:49 PM
I don't know. There's probably a good chance of that. I will ask Cargraphic.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:15 PM
I just talked with Greg at RSC. He says that it will work on a 997TT. Part numbers are the same. He also reminded me that retail on this baby is $4400. Hmmmm....

Old 11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
rustydude0749 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blakt out
I just talked with Greg at RSC. He says that it will work on a 997TT. Part numbers are the same. He also reminded me that retail on this baby is $4400. Hmmmm....
Great price glws

Old 11-06-2008, 06:32 PM
soo.. will it fit a cab? i'm wanting that badboy. what did you replace it with?

Old 11-06-2008, 06:32 PM
ooh.. i meant.. you said you'd "find out in the morning".. that's why i'm asking again

Old 11-06-2008, 10:05 PM
As I'm told, all 997 decklids are the same. That's all I can go by, but it seems to be the definite case. I put a GMG GT3RS carbon wing on instead. I just change things up too much...

Old 11-23-2008, 03:59 AM
rpf996 is infamous around these parts
will this fit a 996 c2? Is your price firm?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997 Cargraphic GT2 wing with carbon uprights