Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Wheels | Spacers | Springs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 02:32 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels for Sale

12-16-08 PRICE UPDATE: $850/OBO.....GOLD CREST CENTER CAPS ARE SOLD.....so wheels/tires without center caps for $850/OBO. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!!!

For those who are interested or might know someone who is, thanks in advance....

BTW - these are 5x130 bolt pattern, which I think can fit VW's as well......Just a thought....Thanks.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...nter-caps.html

Berk

Last edited by boochook; 12-16-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:35 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
These would be a perfect set for DEs or just "extras!"

Good luck with the sale... I've already got extras or I'd pick them up!

Mike

Old 11-28-2008, 06:42 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Thanks Mike. I agree, great set of DE's or extras....I am going for the Minimalist look in the garage....hahahaha......If you could, please pass this on to any other folks you may know outside of the six looking for a set like this....thanks buddy.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:02 PM
FS: Wheels | Spacers | Springs

Thank you all in advance for your interest. I have the following items for sale:

1.) I've got an extra set of 18" stock turbo twists (non-hollow) off my 996 C4S that have been painted semi-gloss black

Fronts: 18 x 8 w/ 225/40 ZR 18 Continental SportContact 2's
Rears: 18 x 11 w/ 295/30 ZR 18 Continental SportContact 2's (need to be replaced)

FULL DISCLOSURE: One of the rears has a little bit of curbing that I had painted over in a color match. You cannot see it unless you are up close to the wheels. These would also be great as an extra set of track wheels. I just had the car and the wheels detailed professionally for the winter, so they look even more polished as can be seen by the pictures.

12-17-08 PRICE UPDATE: $950/OBO.....GOLD CREST CENTER CAPS ARE SOLD.....so wheels/tires without center caps for $950/OBO plus shipping. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!!!
$950 OBO plus shipping. Wheels are located in Northern Virginia (right outside Washington DC), I'm willing to drive to NJ or as far south as Richmond, VA to save new buyer on shipping.

2.) SOLD !!!!! 7mm (qty 2) and 15mm (qty 2) spacers (SOLD TOGETHER, NOT SEPARATELY) INCLUDING the Long Bolts and Washers. I used these with the stock turbo twists to bump out the wheels to GT2 spec widths as seen in the pictures. $200 OBO plus shipping.

3.) Stock Springs from 996. $25 plus shipping

Thanks again in advance for your interest.

Last edited by boochook; 12-15-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Thumbs up

Sorry for the lousy pics, but I'm not much of a photographer.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Thumbs up

Old 11-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Thumbs up

Old 11-29-2008, 09:58 PM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Are the spacers hubcentric? Thanks

Edwin

Old 11-30-2008, 04:01 AM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
What brand are the spacers and do you have a picture?

Thanks

Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi Guys,

I believe the spacers ARE hub centric (but somone help me understand exactly what that means so I can confirm).

If it helps, the 7mm I bought from FVD USA and the 15mm rears I got from TireRack.com.

Thanks.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi Everyone, all PM's replied. Thanks and awaiting your responses.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:09 AM
SPACERS ARE SOLD!!! Thanks Edwin - They are shipped and on the way!!!!

WHEELS are still available guys......Thanks.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Hey all, the wheels and springs are still available. I need to make room, so please feel free to send me reasonable offers....thanks.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:00 AM
silvergray///m is infamous around these parts
what are the wheels Berk? will they fit e46 m3?

Old 12-04-2008, 10:33 AM
They're the stock Turbo Twists (8" fronts and 11" rears). I don't think they'll fit an M3 though unless the BMW's have a 5x130 bolt pattern (I think BMW might be 5x120). I believe VW's have 5x130 also though......Let me know.....Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Wheels | Spacers | Springs