Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 996TT parts : strosek wing, techart sport exhaust, HR springs, cf shifter, etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 08:55 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
FS: 996TT parts : strosek wing, techart sport exhaust, HR springs, cf shifter, etc

pics of the wing

i'm gonnna turn the car in early and get the 997tt
have 25k miles on the car so far

plan on putting back the stock parts (whatever i could, painlessly) and get me some lunch money

SOLD - $800 for the wing - was made by misha as a strosek replica, and has been on my car for about 2 years. flawless

$150 for The CF shift **** and boot - SOLD

techart sport exhaust-this one has no drone, unlike the fabspeed i had as my first exhaust- - price is now $2100, plust $100 for shipping to 48 states. it is ready to ship.
the car with stock exhaust is noticeably more tame

$150 for the HR springs...

HRE 847 19"'s for ?

i think these are great prices, and i will sell at the best offer

would prefer local sales, as the prices do not include shipping

also remembered that i have a few other extraneous items!

SOLD - the ashtray delete mod in silver- turns your ashtray into a little cup with a rubber bottom.

SOLD grey side markers, in case there are any 996 owners with the yellow ones still

SOLD set of erics bumper plugs - for the doors and the keyhole in the center console, and the bumper itself

Last edited by SilverTTCab; 01-02-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
what about the side skirts?

Old 11-30-2008, 10:39 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zookie
what about the side skirts?
i hadn't even thought about taking them off.

i'll check with the body shop and see if how much it would be to remove and restore.

whatever that cost is, plus $250

Old 11-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
any pictures of the exhaust is it 2 mufflers or just one..

Old 12-01-2008, 06:47 AM
996TTSCAB is infamous around these parts
I am interested in your wheels? Can you PM me with more info like are they installed with or without spacers, what size are they looking for (8-9X19 and 11-12X19), what condition they are in, what brand of tires do you have, condition of tires etc? Do you need a set of stock wheels, if you do I have a set from my 2005 Turbo S, Thanks!

Old 12-01-2008, 11:06 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Interested in the Exhaust. What cats are on it? 100 or 200 cell?

Old 12-01-2008, 11:47 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
PM sent

Old 12-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Interested in the shift ****...any pics?

Old 12-01-2008, 02:38 PM
StrathRoy is infamous around these parts
You have a pm about the exhaust too. I am in the market for a good used exhaust.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
i inspected the shifter today. there are small scratches on the surface...

will try and take pics when i get home

i don't remember what cell cats they are

Old 12-01-2008, 05:35 PM
evan911 is infamous around these parts
How much for the wheels?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 PM
have yet to set a price lol.

i may see how they look on the 997tt first

Old 12-01-2008, 09:32 PM
evan911 is infamous around these parts
Keep me in mind if you want to sell.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:42 AM

the scratches look so much worse in the picture.

in person, they're barely noticeable

Old 12-03-2008, 09:49 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
What's the good word on the exhaust? I sent you a pm a few days ago. Is there a wait list?

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 996TT parts : strosek wing, techart sport exhaust, HR springs, cf shifter, etc