Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

BLACK Carrera S 997 Lobster Claw wheels with MPSC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 08:19 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! That's wonderful!

I'm happy for you. Those HREs are beautiful. Don't worry about getting my hopes up. I've sold $11k worth of stuff on here, and I'm sure that the rest will go. Honestly, I just don't have good enough use of my arm to deal with it today anyway.

Thanks for everything, and congrats again!

Jared

Old 01-12-2009, 11:01 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
BUMP for a price reduction! I still have these. I lower the price to $1,700.

I drove on these wheels for 2k miles, then put another set on. There was never any road rash. Then, I got into tracking and bought a set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cups. I ran these two days on the track. Then, I ended up buying some Volks for specific track use. So these wheels haven't been used much at all, and the tires have been used much less even. You'll be happy with these. Wheels and tires are in Asheville, NC. I will work with you on shipping, or I will deliver them anywhere in NC or to the Atlanta area just for the cost of fuel. Thank you!

Jared

Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Good price, I'm surprised no one has snatched these up. The tires alone are expensive, you're getting a set of wheels for next to nothing!

Old 01-13-2009, 04:49 PM
SOLD! Thank you so much ATL, for sending the buyer my way. You're a scholar and a gentleman.