Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: NEW Toyo T1R 315/25/19 and 235/35/19

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
are you willing to Split?

Old 01-22-2009, 02:54 AM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
I am in Diamond Bar CA 91765. My guess is 100 miles away.
Originally Posted by JEllis
How far are you from San Diego?

Jason
Sorry, can't get those.
Originally Posted by Napalm
Would you be able to source or trade a pair for 275/30/19's? if so, I would buy them. Please pm me if you can, thanks!
Sorry, not at this time unless someone else need the other pair. Do you need front or back?
Originally Posted by Zookie
are you willing to Split?

Old 01-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MotorsportsR
Sorry, not at this time unless someone else need the other pair. Do you need front or back?
I need One Rear 315/25/19...

Old 01-22-2009, 06:08 PM
clintjg is infamous around these parts
If it turns out he wants the fronts I'll take the rears.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:36 AM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
Sorry, definitely can't do one rear.
Originally Posted by Zookie
I need One Rear 315/25/19...
I will let you know on a pair of rear tires.
Originally Posted by clintjg
If it turns out he wants the fronts I'll take the rears.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:23 PM
clintjg is infamous around these parts
Sorry, definitely can't do one rear.

I will let you know on a pair of rear tires.
Cool, Thanks.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Anyone interested in a pair of 235/35/19?

Old 01-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
How do these stack up to Michelin PS2's?? That's all I've ever run on my car and I push it a bit in the canyons so need something rock solid... I run R888's on my 18" Volks when I track so this is just for hard street driving and cruising to the office occasionally...

Old 01-30-2009, 12:11 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kato
How do these stack up to Michelin PS2's?? That's all I've ever run on my car and I push it a bit in the canyons so need something rock solid... I run R888's on my 18" Volks when I track so this is just for hard street driving and cruising to the office occasionally...
I'll know the answer to this question next week as I am getting a set of these to replace my PS2's.....

Old 01-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Let us know your thoughts! I'd love to not have to spend $1,800 bucks every time I run through a set of tires! The negative camber that I run is killing these quickly...

Old 01-30-2009, 07:15 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Kato,

I'm running these now on my Turbo and they're smooth and quiet. They are able to be rotated if you run lots of negative camber to get more miles on them.

They're sticky wet or dry - some say the side walls are not as stiff as the MPS2s, but for the price you cannot go wrong.

I'll buy them again when I need them - and would pick these up if I needed a set, but mine still have lots of miles left.

Rich

Old 02-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Still available.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:54 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RiA
Kato,

I'm running these now on my Turbo and they're smooth and quiet. They are able to be rotated if you run lots of negative camber to get more miles on them.

They're sticky wet or dry - some say the side walls are not as stiff as the MPS2s, but for the price you cannot go wrong.

I'll buy them again when I need them - and would pick these up if I needed a set, but mine still have lots of miles left.

Rich
Hey Rich. You're running these too eh? Glad you like them... I have less than 100 miles on them so far so no real feedback yet, esp since I have gotten 2 fixit tickets (tint and no front plate) and a warning flash from another cop in LA since being down in SoCal this past week! I am not liked down here!

Thanks to Stephen for a smooth tire transaction.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Still available.
Uhhhh, not sure if you've received my latest PM's but I've been trying to buy these from you for a few days...

I'm ready to pick them up and met your price and have offered to send you a deposit to demonstrate how serious I am.

Please re-check your PM's and get back to me if you want to sell these still.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Sold Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: NEW Toyo T1R 315/25/19 and 235/35/19