Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Stock OEM Porsche Exhaust parts for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Stock OEM Porsche Exhaust parts for Sale

Hi 6speedonline members and Porsche owners. Alex from Fabspeed here letting everyone know that we are cleaning our warehouse for the new year and we have an overstock of factory OEM Porsche Exhaust Parts. We have stock parts ranging from primary and 2ndary mufflers for the 964 c2 c4 to Mufflers and headers for the 997 Twin Turbo & Boxster Cayman. We want to get the parts out of the building so we are selling everything for whatever we can get.

We have Stock Mufflers, Catalytic Converters and Headers for Porsche 911, 964, 993 to 996TT, 997, 997TT and more.

Please feel free to PM or Email me directly with what you’re looking for or if have any questions and I will let you know what we have.

Thank you,
Alex@fabspeed

Old 01-07-2009, 12:54 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Alex, any x51 headers for 997s?

Old 01-07-2009, 01:13 PM
John in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to behold
Do you have a set of 996 02+ 3.6L stock mufflers?

Old 01-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
Do you have a Porsche Sport Exhaust for a 2007 C4S?

Old 01-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Izzone
Do you have a Porsche Sport Exhaust for a 2007 C4S?
Hi Izzone, sorry but I dont have the OEM Porsche Sport exhaust. I would check with some other Porsche dismantlers. But let me know if you are looking for anything else. We have some great packages available for your car including some nice Carbon Fiber race seats.

ATL and John, I sent a PM to both of you with information.
Thanks agian,
Alex@fabspeed

Old 01-08-2009, 07:07 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Alex, I PM'd you and emailed you as well to make sure we're talking about the same part.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Former Vendor
JUST A REMINDER:
This is the last week we will be offering factory/OEM exhaust products. If you are interested in the products we have available, email either alex@fabspeed.com or joey@fabspeed.com, or call Fabspeed directly @ 215-646-4945. Here are some systems which are available:
997TT exhaust
Boxster & Cayman exhaust
997/996 mufflers
993 mufflers
993TT mufflers
997/996 catalytic converters with headers
964 secondary/primary mufflers
996TT/997TT headers

Old 02-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Any stock 996TT headers left? If so, how much? I am running K24's FYI. Are the headers different than the K16 ones?

My preference is to find some that are ported/polished and ideally ceramic coated...

Old 02-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Kato
Any stock 996TT headers left? If so, how much? I am running K24's FYI. Are the headers different than the K16 ones?

My preference is to find some that are ported/polished and ideally ceramic coated...
Kato we have two sets of stock headers for the 996TT. These are bone stock and have not been ported or ceramic coated and only have about 10K miles on them. I will P.M. a price to you for the headers.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Joey - if you have any X51 headers for a 997 S, please PM me with a price.

Thanks.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:49 PM
dnat is infamous around these parts
Alex,iam looking for 993TT stock/exh.pieces could you PM me,? thanks Dave

Last edited by dnat; 02-24-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:45 PM
himself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the roughhimself is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Joey@fabspeed
JUST A REMINDER:
This is the last week we will be offering factory/OEM exhaust products. If you are interested in the products we have available, email either alex@fabspeed.com or joey@fabspeed.com, or call Fabspeed directly @ 215-646-4945. Here are some systems which are available:
997TT exhaust
Boxster & Cayman exhaust
997/996 mufflers
993 mufflers
993TT mufflers
997/996 catalytic converters with headers
964 secondary/primary mufflers
996TT/997TT headers
Please PM me if you come across 996 catalytic converters. I actually need the ones with the post-O2 sensor in the can (or pretty close) as my harness is pretty short...

-td

Old 03-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lakerholic
Joey - if you have any X51 headers for a 997 S, please PM me with a price.

Thanks.
same here

Old 03-15-2009, 12:44 AM
dksu has a spectacular aura aboutdksu has a spectacular aura about
do you have 09 dual exhaust tips? If you do please pm me price thanks

Old 03-15-2009, 12:57 AM
wutanggwang is a jewel in the roughwutanggwang is a jewel in the roughwutanggwang is a jewel in the roughwutanggwang is a jewel in the rough
Hi Alex,

What mufflers do you have for a 993 C4S and what is the cost?

Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stock OEM Porsche Exhaust parts for Sale